Comfort improved. Rod-type-extender + Phallosan + 3D print

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkibald

Greetings to all,

I bought a classic rod-and-spring extender a month ago but coldn't find a way to use it without the penis slipping out of the straps. Then I bought a Phallosan Forte, which vacuum dome is comfortable for me, but in my opinion also has a less well defined traction force, due to the device's friction to the skin. This led me to design and 3D-print an adapter, that can combine the best of both devices. I'm quite happy about the function and see no reason to change anything. I can easily sleep with this device on, and thereby clock 7-8h of traction per night.

After 11 nights of traction, all bloodflow and glans sensitivity seems fine. Now I hope that time and persistence will reduce my 90 degree bend.

If anyone would like to copy this device, please send me a PM, so that I can send you the 3D CAD file for a home printing.

Moderator: Sorry, how do I attach pictures to a post?

Regards from the Alps,
Arkibald

Jimbruski

Arrivals,  

I'm interested in your 3D CAD File but don't see a way to PM you?

Jimbruski

Jonbinspain

Jim;

Just hit on his name and you'll see the option to send a PM.  

Pfract

Please, do share with us. And also,be aware for the risk of a penile fracture while you are using in on your penis overnight!

Jimbruski

Pfract

You can post the images on an external host, and then use the

to put the pictures.

Use photobucket for example or IMGUR

Arkibald

skunkworks

I have actually been experimenting with the exact same thing due to a post I saw on another forum. I just added a bunch more rods and then tied the phallosan head onto the traction head piece with a piece of headphone cord. Works fine.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

manwithnoname

Bump. Phallosan now sells a similar adapter along with a rod extender, the Phallosan plus+. However, they only sell it on the Australia, Canada, and UK stores and will not ship to the US. I would love to get a hold of the 3D CAD File for Arkibald's design. I own both a rod extender and a Phallosan and believe that the 3 way valve suction bell/hand pump from Phallosan and a rod extender is the ultimate device. I have tried those cheap blue vacuum cups you can order from China on Aliexpress and cannot maintain the vacuum. I have also tried the VacExtender from Autoextender and didn't like that either.

Bachelek

Hi, nice piece you made..!!

Here also a Phallosan with the rod extender.
The disadvantage is, that you have to put the extender base first on your penis and than put on the Bell with vacuumpump.
The Bell does'nt fit true the base ring.

My experience with the vacuum system is good. I dont use a protector cap.
Mostly I can wear it for about 3 hours, than irritates the base ring (on the Forte piece).
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

manwithnoname

Yes I am aware that you have to put the extender base on first. As I stated in my original post, I have used the VacExtender from Autoextender and the blue chinese vacuum cups from Aliexpress, not liking either. The disadvantage is small compared to the many more hours wearing the device you are able to accumulate with Phallosan.

TonySa

Pfract, have you read of any case of penile fracture due to aggressive traction (I've heard if damage just not fracture).  Would be very important to know if so.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ositobuenagente

Hello, I actually made myself an aluminum piece to adapt the phallosan bell to the rod extender as well, but I'm having a hard time figuring out the tension since I have to remove the piece with the green, yellow and red marks.

Yesterday I tried measuring (BPFL) by extending to mid green and marking on the ruler the length which the exact point of the bell goes in the aluminum piece (let's say 17cm) stood.

Then I removed the phallosan piece and hooked the bell on the aluminum piece, and measured if the rod extender matched 17cm. I had to add more rods, and felt the tug was greater than phallosan's. I stayed with it for about 3 hours and then went to sleep. Today I woke up to no wood and  a shrunk dick, like it got very fatigued.

I wonder if you guys could help me find the right tension, as it is way better to use the phallosan this way.

Thank you.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions