My First Xiaflex Treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidDc

Well, this week I got my first set of Xiaflex shots.   One on Tuesday and one on Thursday.   Actually one is a bit misleading because onTuesday he injected my penis in six separate locations.   A slight sting each time but nothing unbearable.    There is one large plaque and five smaller ones, thus, the six pokes.   On Thursday the doctor only injected the large plaque with two injections.  It hurt a bit more on Thursday because my penis was black and blue and more sensitive from the earlier shot on Tuesday.

I have no bad side effects other than the huge black and blue marks.  Be prepared because your entire dick looks like hell.

I have to do the stretching exercises three times per day and no sex for at least two weeks.   He thinks I will need another set or two of injections because the larger plaque is so thick.  We have to wait six weeks before he does it again.  I'm praying a miracle will happen and everything will work out after only one set of injections.  Haha.

Anyway, I won't know if the first set of shots did anything at all for a couple weeks because of the no sex rule.  I'm not really sure how long the medicine takes to shrink the various plaques.  Guess I will post again in two weeks.  Hope I have some good news at least.

Pfract

I laughed at the miracle part. Hope you have good luck. Keep us posted!  

DavidDc

I realized today that I had not written anything after posting about my first Xiaflex treatment.   Very sorry.  So here is a summary of how it went.

1st treatment -  didn't hurt much but my penis was really black and blue. The doctor injects directly into the plaques which are quite tough.  Almost breaks the needle. After six weeks I did not see any change at all.  The doctor said the plaques were very thick.  It takes time for them to disolve.

2nd treatment -  same slight pinch from the needle and same black and blue result.   After six weeks, this time, I noticed an improvement, although a very slight one.  Went from about 45 degrees to 40...maybe.

3rd treatment - again discoloration and slight pain from needle.  Bearable...it's over quickly.   After another six weeks I'm seeing a more dramatic change...easily ten  degrees or more.  Hard to say, all I know is that its almost within normal range.

4th treatment - same slight pain from shot same black and blueness all over again.   Wow, now there is hardly any curvature beyond what a normal, slight curve, looks like.  I have to say I am quite pleased.  It was worth the trouble.

At this point I can probably stop.  My doctor says we can do it up to 7 times max.   I might go for a 5th treatment since I'm getting really good results.  It hasn't been six weeks yet so I'm still thinking about if I want to go through it one more time for what will be just a slight improvement from where I am now.   All in all, I highly recommend trying this and you need to be patient.  I started all the way back on April 15th, 2016 and here I am now in October feeling glad I was brave enough to have somebody stick a needle in my dick.    :)

QuackAttack

David,

I just had the first injection in the first cycle. How long after your injections did you begin modeling. My URO said to wait 2 weeks and that modeling was done with an erect penis by gently bending in the opposite direction of the curve, using just enough force to make the penis straight. He also said that in 2 weeks that I will manually stretch for 30 sec, 3X a day. Any thoughts or advice based on your successful use of Xiaflex?

Quack

DavidDc

My doctor had me start modeling the very first day and then for two weeks.  I kept modeling it even after two weeks, though.