Peyronies & Back Problems

Previous topic - Next topic

QuackAttack

All,

I am working on a theory to try to identify if back problems are a contributing factor to Peyronies.  The reason I am bringing this up is the discussions on the board centered around pelvic strength.

I would like to know if anybody had back problems prior to Peyronies.  Specifically, did anybody herniate any of the following discs L-5/S-1, L-4/L-5, L-3/L-4? Additionally, has anybody been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease?

I am wondering if  the weakening of the discs leads to less muscle control of the pelvic muscles, thereby causing a weaker erection and the possibility of damage. I get the fact of an obvious injury where is slips out and then is bent badly, but in most cases, people can't even recall an injury.

Jimbruski

QuackAttack,

Yes, I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disease.  The most significant problem I suffered however was a bulging disc at L5/S1.  This came from miles of running as exercise.  The sciatic nerve was the killer and the pain did travel through the pelvic floor and down the back of my leg.   It was a year long battle before improvement.

Jimbruski