VED in England

Previous topic - Next topic

GearsA

Hi guys, been speaking to old man quite a bit (great/helpful guy!!) and I have decided I need a VED! I am liking the Augusta 3 cylinder mostly due to old mans input, I was wondering where to get one as I am living in England? Any English men got one or anyone know? Also I heard there is a possible discount? Cheers for any help guys! Really appreciated!

PeetyPeet

Not sure whether the discount will apply here, buy imedicare sell the augusta someerect and somecorrect. They have a lifetime warranty too, should anything be faulty.

GearsA

So as I am getting the VED for Peyronies do I get the correct version? Cheers buddy, is there not many VEDs better than the Augusta?

PeetyPeet

Yes, I think the SomaCorrect is the most appropriate for peyronies. It's exactly the same as the SomaErect but you get two more cylinder size options.

I don't know if there are any VEDs which are better than Augusta, however I can testify that it is the best I've used so far (by a long stretch). I've used 3 so far. The Bathmate, which was trash, the 'Master Penis Vaccum Pump' which was okay, but not ideal, and the SomaErect, which outshone the rest.

Imedicare also have good customer service - my somaerect pump handle snapped recently, and they're replacing it free of charge.

No worries bro!

Perspex

Hello mate,

I just got a Somacorrect on prescription through the NHS. I basically made an appointment to see my urologist and told him I wanted Pentox and a VED, knowing that both have the potential to help peyronies. He wasn't convinced, but I asserted I wanted to try. He sent a letter requesting my G.P to prescribe them both.  

My GP couldn't prescribe Pentox as it isn't on the list as something proven to help peyronies. I did however get the VED prescribed.

Embarassing as it was handing over my prescription to the young lady, then returning to pick it up (none in stock.. not all that surprising)... it meant I got the VED for the price of a prescription. About 8 quid. Think they're more than a couple of hundred usually.