Bathmate

Previous topic - Next topic

GearsA

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Bathmate? Was wanting to get on to increase blood flow? Any advice?  

NeoV

It should have the same effects as any negative pressure on the penis. It has the added benefit of letting you sit in a hot bath, but beware of injuries. It's very streamlined but this doesn't make it any more safe than a regular VED or sex toy grade VED. Most stories I have found of injuries to the inguinal area come from forums where people have used those. I have no reason to suspect they are more dangerous than any other VED, but just mentioning it.

If you get one, let us know your impressions.

Pfract

I bought one, and in fact it's rubbish. Nothing but a toy, which you can hurt yourself too. Get yourself a medical grade VED with a pressure safety or a cheap one with a gauge, so you can measure. VED has dangers too...

PeetyPeet

GearsAce, I initially bought a Bathmate. Tried to use it once and gave up on it. I've recently got myself a SomaErect. It's in another league entirely. Not cheap but worth it.

Gutted

I agree Peety. I use the SOMA 3 cylinder which is widely recommended on this Forum and has a treatment protocol in the VED section on here as well.

I PM'd GearsAce the link to the official UK distributor for Soma and Penimaster Pro (suction based traction device) quite a while back. He had been asking repeatedly in various threads about both types of devices.

I was trying to save him the time and effort finding the best devices and then finding an authentic reputable seller

GearsA

Cheers for the replies guys, so if I was to buy a VED of the Medicare website, what is the benefit of the 3 cylinder compared to 1 cylinder, I don't get how it works?

Gutted

I would say one of the best things to do is PM 'Old Man' again and give a precise description of your symptoms and he would give you a view whether you should go 1 or 3 cylinder.

That's what I did and he kindly went through it with me and suggested which option would be best for my symptoms

Patman

Do not use this.  No gauge and the cylinder is too large. It caused my hernia and Peyronies.
Correction, it was my misuse that caused it, but it is dangerous because you
never know the amount of pressure being exerted on your unit.
stay away.