Pentox and Ved advice

Previous topic - Next topic

GearsA

I have tried doing bits of manual traction and few vitamins with not much success, my uro said no to pentox but everyday my penis is getting smaller and smaller and less and less alive so I have decided to buy some!! And I have decided I need to buy a VED, I have spoke to Old man and he has mentioned veds in detail, I was wondering what ved is best? I would like to try the bath mate? Also does a Ved improve or make hard penis worse?
Cheers for any replies  

QuackAttack

Gears,

Last week somebody in the forum was saying that the Bathmate is a pile of crap. Since you are dealing with you penis, find a medical-grade device. You don't want to jack up your package any more than it already is.

GearsA

Cheers for the good advice buddy, that is very true, not worth the risk!!

PeetyPeet

Hi GearsAce,

You can order Pentox from River Pharmacy - not allowed to post a link here but just have a search on google. Don't be put off by their early noughties style website - they are legit. You need to give them a ring once you get to the payment page but they are very professional. Your order will arrive 2-3 weeks from India. The only downside is the P&P charges are pretty large. PM me if you get stuck as I'll be making another order myself soon.

I'd be surprised if you could get a Brit Uro to prescribe Pentox, even privately :(

Regarding a VED I agree with Gutted on your other post - give Old Man a PM. I use the SomaErect 1 cylinder because I have ED without any curvature but I believe the three cylinder SomaCorrect is better for Peyronies. Not sure though! So give Old Man a PM.

Best

Peety

LWillisjr

Riverpharmacy's link has been posted before. We allow it because we know it is a legitimate site and no one here is trying to promote their site for personal gain. I purchase from them myself and highly recommend them.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History