VED worsens issue?

Previous topic - Next topic

socref516

Hi all. Diagnosed with mild case of this last June. Appears to be a 1/4 inch to the left curve (plaque on the upper right side of penis about the 1 o'clock position as seen from the front). Been reading the forums and purchased a VED, using it as much as possible but since I travel not on a continuous basis. Lately I have noticed that the penis is now curving up to the left, making me wonder if the VED is causing the scarring to worsen (I have 1.5 and 2 inch tubes, using them as discussed in the other areas of this forum.  Also, could tight underwear have made the condition worse (if the penis is being held in that position for long periods would that do this-I know kinda weird)

Thanks for any suggestions.

this is a great resource for this "lovely" condition we have :-[  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Stabler

Hello Socref516

Welcome to the forum I am sure you will find some great information here. I have sent you a PM with some links throughout the forum that are most helpful for new members, please have a look and if you have any question drop me a line

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

QuackAttack

Socre,

Send a PM to Old Man. He can guide you in the use of VED.

NeoV

I have never heard of a case of worsening with VED, nor can I imagine how it would happen if pumping safely. However, I do not doubt that it has happened and does happen without speculation as to the cause.

Tight underwear, in my opinion, is never a good idea for general penile "well-being."

I recommend traction if you have a curve as well as light VED sessions as per the protocol on the VED forums. Remember that ess is more with the VED.

Also, Peyronie's is highly variable day by day. Sometimes it seems extremely bad, mostly after sexual activity, whereas other times after sexual activity your penis may feel great. Travel tends to make mine worse if I'm on a long flight (just took a 9 hour one!).

LWillisjr

I am only aware of issues when ones tries to over pump or use the VED incorrectly. Old Man is our forum VED expert.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History