Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

See the details on a study to gather genetic and clinical information about fibrotic disorders!
Peyronie's Disease Clinical Trial - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Huge success with the basic treaments!!  (Read 10341 times)

wakenbake69

• Voting Member
Re: Huge success with the basic treaments!!
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2018, 11:59:12 AM »

I would stick to getting a lot of sun, earthing and a lot weight lifting if I were you.

Agreed for the most part. I'm going to try and get it back into healthy ranges naturally.

However the claim that TRT will cause you to cease test production permanently is false. Maybe in some rare cases, that's true, but bodybuilders and such cycle on and off exogenous test all the time and regain normal test production. Not saying you or your doc is wrong, I'm sure it happens in some rare cases. But with proper administration and PCT (post cycle therapy, usually Clomid/HcG to restart the HPTA) most guys will get back to producing test naturally.

2019myyearrr

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2018, 11:51:11 PM »

I am looking to potentially go on TRT to see if that helps. But first I'm going to lose some weight (250 right now @ 6'4, I should be about 195 before I start looking into TRT).

What was your VED routine? I want my EQ to be good.

2019myyearrr

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2018, 02:58:46 PM »

So using VED helped your erections over all. You said unassisted so im guessing sex without cock ring and just over all penis eq in general? Thats good. Any deformity improvements when on ved?

Noncom

• Voting Member
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2018, 04:58:51 PM »

Hi all, just a little tip of the hand warmer because it works really well for me. Just wear two pairs of underwear and fit it between the two layers to be beet positioned over the plaque area. As mentioned, these things can get hot so be careful to stick to skin directly. If you do traction then its also the easiest way to do both and gold the traction device better. Good luck all!

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2018, 06:11:43 PM »

Would caution you not to wait to add T as low T is considered by some to be a contributing factor to peyronies.

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2018, 09:13:49 PM »

Guys - do not cycle when you use testosterone.

Cycling is for people who use anabolic steroids. Not testosterone. Anabolic steroids are chemicals that mimic testosterone, but the body has a hard time breaking down. It is basically stronger than testosterone.

What you want is legit testosterone from a clinic in your country, from a real pharmacy. You can get your levels nice and high within normal limits. Yes - this is expensive. Yes - this has risks. You need to donate blood to prevent your body from developing a condition called polycythemia. Donating blood is a good thing anyway - so just do it. Also, you should be on an aromatase inhibitor to block the conversion from testosterone to estradiol. This can be done by taking a little pill called Arimidex. You can do more - like take HGH. This can get very expensive.

I do think that suboptimal hormone levels probably contribute to some conditions that cause suffering on this forum, such as Peyronies Disease and venous leakage.
NEW MODALITY: Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronies Disease - Peyronies Society Forums
I highly recommend a high-fish diet for Peyronies Disease.

gungawotcho

• Voting Member
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2018, 03:34:15 PM »

I do 15-minute pump sessions, with 15 second hold-times. I will slowly pump until the penis doesnt want to engorge anymore, then flex my penis hard,

Hey what do you mean by 15 minute pump session with 15 second hold times? Also what VED device do you use?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up