new here, would like suggestions for best traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

Neonicon

I'm a 21 year old male i've had peyronies for about 2 years now I hoped it would get better by itself but it didn't my penis is smaller and erections are harder i used to be active sexually but even getting a handjob is pretty painful. I've looked for treatment options and I would like to get a traction device and maybe a VED. The problem is when I google for best devices most websites that rate devices seem scammy or paid by the companies. So guys that had succes with a certain device and know their stuff please send me a pm or email with your suggestions. I would appreciate recommendations on pills, oils, anything else that helped you. I think I should also mention I live in europe so ordering from a european site would be a plus but not necessary. I don't mind spending some money on a superior device I would also like to get some length and girth gains while i'm at it.Sorry for any typo's i'm typing on my phone. Thanks in advance.

LWillisjr

There are a couple of basic devices, and then some variations of these. One type is the phallosan forte which attaches with some vacuum, and then you use a rubber attachment to apply some tension. What I refer to as the more traditional type are sold as penis extenders to regain length. These would be like the "Quick Extender Pro" or "Size Genetics" which involve securing the head of your penis into a device that has spring loaded extension rods that you adjust to the tension you like. I think these all work in a similar way and is difficult to say that one works better over another.

I would suggest sticking with a name brand device and not risking some off brand knock off.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History