Pain from anti-histamines?

Previous topic - Next topic

screwthisstuf

Hello,

I was wondering if any one else is dealing with this. I am taking anti-histamines for allergies, and after a few days I start to get a really bad pain in the peyronies plaque. I have no idea how this is related, but somehow anti-histamines make the peyronies worse, and not just pain, but the curve gets a little worse too. As soon as I stop the anti-histamines everything is back to normal with the peyronies. I tried most brands like Claritin, Allegra, etc. and it happens with all of them. Anyone else experience this pain from anti-histamines?

NeoV

That is definitely odd. At one point I even took anti-histamines to prevent Peyronie's from worsening, since I was willing to try anything.

Bottom line is that if you think it's making it worse, you should trust yourself and stop taking them (or do what you can to stop taking them).

It's far too easy to continue bad practices simply because the science doesn't prove a connection.

lespleen

antihistamines tend to be vasoconstrictors....they restrict blood flow....whereas the PAV cocktail , for example, is thought to increase blood flow. Vascularizing the region is  crucial to dealing with the pain.