55 Year Old Gay Man With Peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Ksjeff

Let me begin by thanking all of you for providing such a wealth of knowledge in this forum. I have read nearly every single posting, and have learned a TON since I discovered this site. Its wonderful to have a resource like this to connect with fellow sufferers. Again ~ THANK YOU.

I am 55, 5' 11", 204#, slightly overweight, generally good health, being treated for high cholesterol and that's about it. I am an engineer and sit at a workstation all day. The lack of regular exercise is probably my worst health threat at this point.

My symptoms started in the summer of 2014. They onset rapidly, by discovery during masturbation. Until I was 53, I have always had a perfectly straight, 7 in erection. Never had an issue, and I have had a very active sex life over the decades. My penis is now curved dramatically to the left, and has assumed an hourglass shape. It has also retracted and is thus shorter by about .5 in.

In the beginning it was painful to KEEP an erection and masturbation was out of the question. I'll admit, I did not take an active role and begin treatment immediately for a variety of reasons. In early 2015 I began to take a daily vitamin E capsule, and do so to this day. Its virtually the only treatment that I have undergone since inception. As of today, the symptoms have improved significantly, but I am NOT "cured" or happy with the results yet.

I am a lucky guy; my PCP (physician) is a close personal friend, and I have mentioned the problem to him and set an appointment for this week. He knows my past, understands my needs, and will be an excellent partner in the healing process.

I recently bought a vacuum device, which I have employed with mixed results.

I have no problem sharing the most intimate details of my condition, background, sexual behavior or expectations for anyone who can benefit from my experiences. Its the best way to ensure that all knowledge is shared among the other members here. So please ask me ANYTHING.

Cheers,

Jeff

Old Man

Jeff:

Just read your introductory post to the main forum. You are lucky in that you have not  had some rapidly ascending symptoms show up for you.

I saw where you stated that had started the VED therapy with a somewhat success. You may or may not know that the main forum has given the title of the goto guy or guru for the VED therapy. Myself and one other member developed the VED therapy protocols that are listed in the VED board section of the main forum home page index.

You don't mention which VED model you have ~ one or three cylinder model/style. If you would, take the time to send me a PM (private message) with the model you have and I will be glad to help you get started on a regular daily VED routine. Doing the vacuum each and every day is he secret to success with a VED. I have used one now for over 20 years with great success. It got rid of all my Peyronies Disease/ED symptoms. Today, at 86 YO I am as straight as I was when I was 21. Also, I can still get the old tool up with manual stimulation, place a cock ring on my Dick to hold it up and have sex at any time I want to.

Look forward to hearing back from you about your case and what VED model you have.

Best regards, Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.