Association of Peyronies Disease Associates

Previous topic - Next topic

QuackAttack

My URO directed me to this website. This is a site driven by Urologists that specialize in Peyronies Disease.  This is a great resource, especially for somebody that has recently found out they have Peyronies Disease and think there are no options.  Dr. Levine has some videos on the effectiveness of traction and other modalities.  You have to sign up to get into the site, but it is free. They have an Ask The Doctor email too.

http://www.peyroniesassociation.org

QuackAttack

Oh, the website also has a massive list, well long any way, of doctors that deal with peyronies patients.

LWillisjr

There is a long history between our site and the PDA. I have been in contact with the guy show runs it.

It is sort of one man show, and he couldn't keep up with it. They had a forum at one time but actually very few members and few posts. I tried posting a "question to the doctors" and never got a response. Despite the fact that there is good information and some very good doctors names involved, I know from personal dialog with Dr. Levine he has little to do with it do to time. But he is associated with the guy who heads it up, to some extent supports it financially.

I think it is a site with good intentions but no real staff behind it.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History