Research Study on ED & Osteoporosis

Previous topic - Next topic

QuackAttack

I was doing some research on a suspicion that I had with Peyronies and Osteoporosis and came across this article. The reason I had this suspicion is because I have been having other connective tissue problems for about 4-5 years. In fact, for lack of a better way to describe it, my right arm/elbow I have Peyronies of the arm with about a loss of 15-20 extension, so if I lay my arm out flat, it is curved up. I have also for the last 5 years had pulsatile tinnitus in my left ear with a low pitched buzz/hum that is consistent with my pulse, which according to Dr. Joel Wallach is osteoporosis of the skull. So, I started connecting the two and found this article.

I would like to know how many people in the forum have other connective tissue issues, including bone problems, muscle problems, tendons, osteoporosis etc. Apparently, having a high bone mineral density of calcium doesn't mean you don't have osteoporosis which is starting to make sense to me because the body starts to deposit calcium and concentrates it in places rather than equal distribution when there is a severe lack of it in an effort to make up for the problem.

I am trying to think outside of the mainstream medical box so that when I go back to my URO I can give him some ammo to work with to potentially attack this problem from another perspective.

http://pmr.lf1.cuni.cz/media/pdf/pmr_2015116010024.pdf

LWillisjr

Quote from: QuackAttack on January 17, 2016, 07:41:32 AM
In fact, for lack of a better way to describe it, my right arm/elbow I have Peyronies of the arm with about a loss of 15-20 extension, so if I lay my arm out flat, it is curved up.

I'm not sure that 'Peyronies of the arm' makes any sense. Are you trying to say your elbow doesn't straighten out completely?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

QuackAttack

L,

That is exactly what I am saying. This started about 4 years ago. So, considering the fact that both of these are connective tissue disorders and I am getting tinnitus in my left ear from what I believe could be another connective tissue problem, I am trying to find common links and see if others on the forum are experiencing similar things. Kind of like Dupuytren's contracture being linked to Peyronies, both my mom and brother had Dupuytren's contracture.

LWillisjr

I've just never heard of Peyronies being categorized as a connective tissue disorder.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

lonelyboy

I know virtually nothing about connective tissue disorder other than I've been diagnosed with it, so on seeing this post I did a search on Google and came across this from wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connective_tissue_disease
I may even read it now  ;)
HTH