Twist or curve? Scar in the glans

Previous topic - Next topic

2TheLeft

Hi there all..

I'm 27 and from Canada..

What I've been experiencing for the last 10 months or so (and now in the last 2 weeks it seems to be getting worse) is a curve, which, appears like more of a twist than a curve, to the left.

It seems as if the curve is originating in the glans because if I turn the glans ever so slightly to the right, everything looks completely normal.

Also, I can not find a palpable plaque anywhere.

For injury history, Nov 2014 I sustained a chemical burn to the meatus opening to treat a condyloma. This caused extreme discomfort as well as urethral infection(s).

My questions are, do you think its possible that this scar tissue from the burn (which it did leave a thin line scar underneath the glans right at the tip) could be what is causing this curve that seems to be coming from the glans?

Also, I can find no palpable plaque anywhere. I use vitamin E and castor oil regularly. Everything is very smooth and soft.

Is it possible to have a peyronie's curve without being able to feel a palpable plaque?

Last thing, during an erection, there is no visible curve in the shaft; only the glans is crooked to the left and seems to be pulling down harder on that side...

Any advice I would so appreciate.

Thanks so much

kuaka

Quote from: 2TheLeft on December 03, 2015, 05:52:52 PM
Is it possible to have a peyronie's curve without being able to feel a palpable plaque?
Yes.  It does NOT take a very large plaque to interfere with Tunica expansion.