Androvacuum

Previous topic - Next topic

TheE

What is the difference between the premium and manual version of the Androvacuum?

It sounds like the premium is automatic.

Are there any other competitors around that price range?

Old Man

TheE:

OK, I found the Androvacuum system on the web. It looks like a similar device like the Augusta VEDs. The Premium model is a battery powered unit. If you decide to purchase the Androvacuum VED, you should get the middle grade (manual unit) which appears to be the better device for Peyronies Disease therapy based on my 20 plus years of VED usage, etc.

Regards, Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

TheE

It finally arrived, I had a go tonight, problem is it sucks the pubic skin and scrotum into the tube instead of properly inducing an erection. I started following the protocols but not being able to get past 50% erect I gave up. I lubricated the cushion ring and penis, I can't see what I'm doing wrong, maybe the cushion ring is the wrong size?

kuaka

Sizing the "cushion ring" might be the problem.  If you can get your penis to engorge a little before trying, it may help.  You want a seal at the base of the penis so vacuum only effect the penis, and not the scrotum or other nearby skin.  Shaving or trimming the area very close may help here.

wakenbake69

Quote from: kuaka on November 25, 2015, 02:56:08 PM
Shaving or trimming the area very close may help here.

Yes, definitely trim the area down to a very short length (I use a beard trimmer on the lowest setting). Also lube the ved and the contact area on your body.

It helpes to press the ved onto your body until a decent vacuum is achieved. Once there's vacuum, your ballsack should stay put.  

TheE

I just wanted to quickly review this VED.

The pumping mechanism is more difficult to use than other models, there is only on sizing insert which I find is too large for me. The automatic pressure release sometimes activates when I release the pressure to start pumping again.

Overall I would not recommend this model and go for something else. The obson erecaid, soma therapy otc/augusta systems and rapport classic all look like better devices to me.

Gutted

TheE ..... see you are in the UK

I got the SOMA from the UK distributor and it has been great. Also their warranty service was immediate and without question when I had a minor problem. All in all an excellent product / service IMHO