Pentox Questions-just starting

Previous topic - Next topic

peyronny

My regular doc prescribed me Pentox, after explaining that some have had success using it for Peyronies, with very little questions asked. This was much easier than I expected, almost too easy. I know a lot of people have trouble convincing their doc to prescribe this. He basically said he never heard of it being used for Peyronies but it won't hurt me, so I could give it a shot.

I just started this last night, took first pill last night around 10 PM. Took second pill this morning. I was prescribed 400 mg 3 times daily. Is this a safe dose to start of on? I'm also on blood pressure meds.

I have already been experiencing some pain, mainly hands, fingers, feet.  Sometimes I  get "goosebumps" type of sensation like blood moving around.

Is this likely to improve or get worse? Do others experience these side effects. I'm definitely willing to tough it out if it helps, but i'm wondering if these side effects improve over time.

Do you have to take Pentox forever if it helps with Peyronies? I mean, if you stop does it revert back to the way it was before it improved? These side effects are fine for now, but I definitely don't want to deal with it forever. If it "cures" or significantly improves things, can you ever stop taking it without Peyronies returning?

I know this is a lot of questions, but thanks for anyone who can help with these concerns.

Skjaldborg

I took pentox for 8 months about 6 years ago. It helped within a few months and over time I saw physical improvement. Since then, I have not had any return symptoms and continue to see physical improvement.

However, some people here have taken pentox and had symptoms return after stopping the drug. Your mileage may vary.

-Skjald