Stopped pentox after 3 months, immediate loss in girth entire shaft wtf?!

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngdude22

I was taking pentox 1200mg and stopped due to the side effects (extreme fatigue, poor concentration, memory...) . Its only been three days, and I've lost 1/4" girth all around. I really don't know how I'm going to sit back and watch this crap just get worse and worse for the rest of my life I'm only 22. I've already seen Dr. Lue, he performed an ultrasound but I don't think it was total accurate. I sort of had hard flaccid when he was doing the test, could that of decreased the accuracy of the test? He said there was 1cm plaque (not calcified) at the right base, but I'm noticing losses everywhere seemingly overnight. There is a lot more going on that anything the test suggested. I guess I can only continue with taking coq10 300mg.

Pfract

Hi. Loosing a that much amount in such a short time seems so extreme for me, that i don't know. Are you measuring it constantly? are you talking erect or flaccid? You know that flaccid size is not an indication of how it will be erect, even if flaccid is retracted...? The ultrasound is able to detect the plaque definitely, and Tom Lue is a reputable doctor on this issue, based on the forum accounts.