Just some questions

Previous topic - Next topic

peyronny

Lately, I have been debating rather my issue is really Peyronies, or something else or maybe a combination of issues. I think I have Peyronies, but I feel like there's something else going on as well.

What does the fibrous plaque feel like prior to hardening? Can you feel it? There are areas of my penis that just feel "odd" and are painful to touch. It feels like an artery or something that "swells" at times and painful to touch these areas if not really careful.

I have been formally diagnosed with peyronies, but it just feels like there's something else going on.

Can you have peyronies but NOT have curvature? Mine isn't curved so much, but just feels lumpy on the inside. There are some visible lumps even when not erect.  Almost like a potato.

I am able to get an erection, but there are always areas that feel sort of "gooey" for lack of a better word and they are painful and make it nearly impossible to masturbate. Sometimes I get a numb sensation which I've talked about before but that seems to come and go.  I am not sexually active, but I want to be able to be when I need to.

Doctors are rarely a help for me. I don't know if it's the area I'm in or what. But I somehow managed to get my regular doctor to prescribe me PENTOX. He said he knows nothing about it and has never heard about it helping with peyronies, but it won't heart me or anything so I can try it.

I'm just confused. I'm gonna be blunt here and I feel no reason to be ashamed about it, I was born with this. But my dick is small, and my weight has made that worse I know. I have a "buried penis." I am working on losing weight and I'm down a lot from what i used to be.  But it's always been small. But it's just hard to see what's going on tbh. I have high BP, and am on Atenolol, losarataz hctz, and Norvasc.

My urologist previously told me I need to keep ejaculating for my prostate. I disagree with him and I've decided I'm not going to for a while at least because everytime I do I feel like the situation worsens. Last time I did, there was an area that swelled up after ejaculating. It eventually went down, but I'm worried I causes some damage in the process.  

race2end

Thought mine was not Peyronies as well, must be a cyst or something I figured. In the end I got into a Urologist who knew the disease and yes he diagnosed it. IMo maybe get a scan and it will show the truth. for me it is clearly this dreaded disease, though no bend yet. Best to you. Keep us updated.