Reaching out

Previous topic - Next topic

Stabler

Hi,

I am reaching out to any and all female members. I know that we have female members that wish to stay in the background and trust me I believe that is fine to do, but I would like for you to consider how much more help we can be to you if you will post to the boards. This forum is a great resource for the men dealing with Peyroines but.... it is also a great resource for you, so use us, ask us questions, let us give you access to the Ladies Only board so that you can post and comment with other women about your questions or concerns.

I think this post should also go out to the male members of our forum. If you have a girlfriend or spouse that is helping you is supportive of you, if they know that you post to this forum, ask them if they would like to join, let them know that we can be a resource for them as much as we are for you. Now, if this is your private place to come to by all means keep it that way, this IS your safe place, but if your partner could benefit from us and you are willing to share this forum with them, please let them know about us. They can of course email me if they have questions.

Hugs Stabler67
Stabler67@Outlook.com
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.