Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Augusta Medical extend thanks all forum members
Read details here

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MY THEORY ABOUT PEYRONIE'S DISEASE  (Read 1077 times)

madorno17

• Voting Member
MY THEORY ABOUT PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
« on: October 07, 2015, 02:24:21 PM »

MINHA TEORIA SOBRE PEYRONIE
Para comprovar esta teoria preciso de ajuda de profissional da área.
   No meu entender a causa da doença é a bactéria “CLAMIDIA” que produz uma enzima denominada “PROTEÍNAZE” e é esta enzima que agrega moléculas de gordura (colesterol e papaverina aplicada). Na hora do coito ao esfregar o pênis o aquecimento produzido pelo atrito altera a enzima (enzima termo instável) por isso os caroços aparecem só no pênis.
   Pesquisando na NET encontrei outras duas pessoas que tinham o Peyronie e tiveram infecção por clamídia incluindo eu.
   Se outras pessoas fizerem o exame “PESQUISA DE ANTICORPOS ANTI CLAMIDIAS” poderão constatar a presença do anticorpo.
   Na minha teoria sobre o remédio seria a aplicação de “PERIODATO DE POTÁSSIO” (CIO4) que fecha a enzima proteinase (a nível de laboratório) equação de Michaelis por competição, porém como é tóxico é preciso cautela e observação médica, pois esgota o sódio do organismo (a ser comprovado). Porém se aplicado na forma homeopática em diluição centesimal, talvez fosse possível o uso, ou a aplicação local bem diluído junto com DMSO.
   Nota: Não sou médico e por isso preciso da orientação de profissional competente da área.   “madorno17@yahoo.com.br”   

MY THEORY ABOUT PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
To test this theory I need professional help.
In my view the cause of the disease is the bacteria "CHLAMYDIA" that produces an enzyme called "PROTEÍNAZE" and is this enzyme that adds molecules of fat (cholesterol and papaverine applied). At the time of coitus to rub the penis the heat produced by friction changes the enzyme (enzyme unstable term) so the stones appear only in the penis.
Searching the NET I found two other people who had the Peyronie's disease and had chlamydia infection including me.
If other people do the exam "CLAMIDIAS ANTIBODIES" will see the presence of the antibody.
In my theory about the remedy would be to apply "PERIODATE of POTÁSSIO" (CIO4) which closes the enzyme proteinase inhibitor (lab) Michaelis equation for competition, but how toxic it takes care and medical observation, because it depletes the body's sodium (to be established). But if applied in homeopathic form in centesimal dilution, it might be possible to use, or the local application well diluted along with DMSO.
Note: I'm not a doctor and so I need the guidance of a competent professional in the area. “madorno17yahoo.com.br”

Para se chegar a uma cura concreta é preciso descobrir o que é comum a todos, e no meu conceito o comum é "ANTICORPOS ANTICLAMIDIAS", isso quer dizer que todos que tem o Peyronie tiveram infecção por clamidias, se mais pessoas fizerem o exame descobriremos o remédio facilmente.

To achieve a concrete cure is I need to find out what is common to all, and in my book the common is ANTICLAMIDIAS ANTIBODIES, that means that everyone who has the Peyronie's disease had clamidias infection, if more people do find out the exam easily remedy.

Link to commercial site deleted by moderator

LWillisjr

• Administrator
  • 60 y/o - 8 yrs Peyronies free
    • My Peyronie's Story
Re: MY THEORY ABOUT PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 08:52:34 PM »

Doesn't it seem that if this were true......  that a lot more men would have this and it would be better known.

Is an interesting observation but I am very skeptical.
Les - 8 yrs Peyronies Disease free
My History

james1947

• Major Contributor
  • Age 69. Peyronies from January 2009
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 01:23:40 AM »

madorno17

Your link is to a Portuguese site if I am not wrong, so it is useful (maybe) to a very few members

James

Curious George

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:15:31 AM »

My theory which I am sticking to is this: there is damage to the blood vessels under the skin of the penis. I think it's probably caused by masturbation, or some other form of trauma, which causes trauma and bleeding that you can't necessarily see. As this resolves, scar tissue takes over (replaces blood/damaged tissue); with time this scar tissue contracts (as all scar tissue does), making the condition worse. In my case, I have been on various SSRI antidepressants and while on them, since sexual performance is a problem, especially with ejaculation, then if I was masturbating, it would take a lot longer and sometimes felt ridiculous that I was even doing it. I believe those incidents are when I did damage to my penis. Any link to Lexapro, etc. would be that - delayed ejaculation causing excessive trauma (by self or otherwise). Infection doesn't make sense since this damage is beneath the skin. It would have to go into the bloodstream and then target the penis, which I don't believe makes any sense.
George

Tsanchez12369

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 11:12:40 PM »

If you’re having sexual dysfunction on SSRI’s, ask your doc about Wellbutrin (available as generic).

Curious George

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 12:21:20 AM »

Thanks - been there, doing that. Am tapering off my Lexapro as we speak. Had been on Wellbutrin along with Lexapro and had stopped it after my damn prescriber quit the profession suddenly, but recently realized that this sucked, so now am tapering off Lexapro and back on Wellbutrin. Gonna probably try Wellbutrin with a touch of lithium at night. A daily BJ would cure all my ails though. 

Tsanchez12369

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 05:34:33 PM »

Ha, the best Rx!

charlie74

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 02:23:06 PM »

the first thing I did when it presented a hint of discomfort was get a blood test, testing for ALL STDs among other stuff. I came back disease free. can clamydia go away on its own without treatment and without someone noticing they had it?

and i think its widely accepted that trauma is the cause for many of us. i can pinpoint when it happened to me. wish there was a time machine, but onward.
Pages: [1]   Go Up