Would you let your frustrated wife have cyber sex?

Previous topic - Next topic

solentneil

Spoke to a mate about this he said "no way"'
I let my wife sext other men, they swop pics and she chats.
This is all anonymous.
It satisfies her. She has "toys" too which she uses.
We lay in bed, I read or doze.
She sexts, chats so on.
I am not over the moon about this, but she is frustrated.
I help her with the toys, but cannot get too horny myself, ouch, painful semi erection.
I thought "why should we both be punished"?
We love each other very much and have two Kids 13 & 14.
She does not want to meet anyone else.
Opinions anyone?
Solentneil
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Stabler

Hello Solentneil,

I am going to share my thoughts on this so you can have a female perspective. I am all for the toys and other means of satisfaction that you could give to your wife however I do not agree with the cyber sex of msgs and sending pictures. As "anonymous" as it may be, she is still exchanging sending pictures of herself to other men and receiving them from other men. I understand your wanting her to be satisfied that is a kindness on your part.

Please know this is simply my opinion, I just don't feel there is a need for chatting and sending pictures with other men for her to achieve satisfaction, and this is not something that I would do to my partner.

As for your pain... have you sought treatment to help wit this from a qualified Peyronies urologist? There may be treatment that could help you so that pain would not be as much of an issue for you so that you could be intimate with your wife.

I hope my opinion helps.

Hugs,
Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

solentneil

Hi Stabler 67
Thanks for the reply and I probably agree with your views in my heart.
In response as I stated in my introductory post my wife is 46 and entered the menopause in May.
Her hormones have gone mad.
Prior to being diagnosed this occurred.
She seems to think about sex quite a lot after many years of showing little interest.
After reading on this web site (brilliant site) I realise I have had a problem with erection and the disease for a while. Mine is in the inflammatory stage and taken the hourglass shape.
However it seems extreme being three times as wide halfway, but narrow at the base.
Like your American footballs.
Sex is impossible, when erect the appearance is laughable.
I am probably more ok than my wife with this.
But, I do not think it has sunk in yet.
Would someone please kindly read intro post, concerning auto immune disease.
As I  wondering where I will be attacked next.
Many thanks
Solentneil
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Stabler

I have read your introductory post, I want you to make sure that the urologist that you see specializes in peyronies, this is crucial in your treatment. At this point the "how" of why you have this disease is irrelevant, now you need to be on a treatment regiment of some kind given by a urologist that specializes in peyronies. This will at the very least stop/slow down the progression of the disease, and ease the pain that you are having. Once you have a treatment plan in place you can begin to rebuild your life, will this be fast... No but you have to start somewhere.

Your wife can also seek medical attention for her menopausal side effects, there are herbal supplements as well as prescription medications that can be used for menopause. She should look into this.

Hugs Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

LWillisjr

IMHO
All affairs start out in an "innocent way". It may start out anonymous but there will be something that will spark an interest, ore information shared, an innocent meeting somewhere and on and on.

You both need to find a way to deal with this and get your needs met from each other.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History