Fellatio with a penile implant

Previous topic - Next topic

jonkchicago

From what I have read about penile implants, when one is ready to "go for the gold" so to speak, one inflates the implant and your erection appears.  What I am wondering is, when getting a blow job, will some form of erection begin or basically does one have to "fess" up to ones partner about the implant, inflate and then get oral?

Thanks

Jon

Pfract

Once it's in, it only comes up when you inflate it. No more natural erections...

jonkchicago

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. . .  

Pfract

As bad as it may seem, it's the only solution some times. What concerns me the most is the loss size associated with it, and the duration with heavy usage.  

Old Man

Hey guys:

There are many aspects of having a penile implant done. First, it should be the LAST RESORT after all other therapies have been exhausted. Implants surely do have their place in correcting very severe cases of Peyronies Disease and ED.

The posts below may not have the intent to diminish getting an implant, but they could deter someone who has Peyronies Disease and/or ED beyond correction conventionally getting one. Strongly suggest that any and all members even considering an implant do some research into JackP's My History link shown on the bottom of his posts. Or, research his posts in the search portion of the home page when loggin in to the forum.

JackP is considered the resident expert on implants.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.