Sleeping on stomach with penis stretched and pinned beneath

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveo

While this post isn't about a "traction device," it is about "traction" so I figured I'd post it in this forum.

For the past couple of months I've been sleeping in a way that allows me to stretch my penis underneath me in various ways and apply traction to it at night, without a traction device.

I pull my penis either to one side or directly up toward my stomach and then lie face-down with the penis pinned beneath my body in a stretched state.  I'm sure this only gives me an hour or so of traction before I turn over but I'm training myself when I wake up in the night to re-position the penis in this state.

This likely gives me an extra couple of hours or so of "traction" per day, and I usually wake up with a really soft, floppy flaccid penis.  Also, I believe the compression that the penis undergoes in this state may help prevent inflammation, scar formation and contribute to the healing of already-formed scars.

Compression is recommended to reduce inflammation and scarring. Lots of google results if you look.

markdubby

30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Mr man

Be careful sleeping on your stomach. Apparently the weight of the spine. On vital organs. Is not a healthy position to sleep.

That's why UK doctors recommend mothers not put there in there tummy. When it's sleep time. It causes infant cot death.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.