My progression

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulpes

I started getting sever pain in my penis about two years ago. Nobody could diagnose the problem, even the urologist thought it was kidney stones. After a few months the plaque developed in the left side of my penis causing a bend to the left. Although the pain is reduced to almost nothing these days I notice the plaque seems to be spreading across the top of my penis with the indentation present on the left side (large indentation) now starting to appear in the top right hence a severe bend to the left and a slight curvature up a bit. Where will this process lead me to ? I have no idea, will it continue for years with a progressively worsening curvature? maybe. All I know is after reading Andros's posts about how is life is over because his dick is bent makes me realise my life isn't the same but it sure as heck isn't over. Luckily like all of us here I walk around with no erection 99.9 percent of the time and my life is perfectly normal. Yes it's getting worse and yes it bothers me that one day I may have a twisted up pretzel for a dick but there isn't anything I can do about and there are FAR FAR FAR worse things in life than this. It is important to keep it all in perspective. Here in ends the sermon.  

Old Man

Vulpes:

Read my PMs to you. There are some recommended things for you to do.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Pfract

Yes, there are indeed things you can do! read up. That is the attitude. Good luck!

LWillisjr

Quote from: Vulpes on August 27, 2015, 08:10:39 AM
All I know is after reading Andros's posts about how is life is over because his dick is bent makes me realise my life isn't the same but it sure as heck isn't over. Luckily like all of us here I walk around with no erection 99.9 percent of the time and my life is perfectly normal. Yes it's getting worse and yes it bothers me that one day I may have a twisted up pretzel for a dick but there isn't anything I can do about and there are FAR FAR FAR worse things in life than this. It is important to keep it all in perspective. Here in ends the sermon.

And there are things you can do/try. You have an excellent outlook on this. That's half the battle
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

itsme

I believe I have the same problem, severe indentation at the right side of it on top. I am scratching it with hands for one month, but it seems it is not working :-(