weak orgasms

Previous topic - Next topic

Dared

Hi guys, I ve noticed that my orgasms don't feel as good/powerful as they used to pre peyronies. does anyone else notice this?

Stabler

Hello Dared,

Yes this can be one of the downfalls, can you tell us what treatments you are using at this point? If you aren't using VED I might suggest looking into that so that you can get better blood flow into the penis, the better circulation you have the better orgasm. Also what medications are you using? the combination of the meds and VED will be a great benefit.

Hugs,
Mamma
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Thisismyusername

I have this problem to a pretty extreme degree.  For a long time I basically had no orgasms even when ejaculating.  Things have improved a little lately.

For me I think it's pelvic floor related.  When the pelvic muscles are overly tight they choke the nerves responsible for the pleasurable feeling during an orgasm and decrease the sensation of pleasure.  This is apparently a common thing for people with pelvic floor muscle dysfunction.  

A lot of people with peyronie's have pelvic floor dysfunction too, although not all.  So in your case it could be this or it could be something else.  

Dared

Hi stabler, I'm on pentox and vitamin e in addition to daily traction. I've seen pretty steady progress with the curve. I do have some bottlenecking at towards the base on the underside of my penis.  

artguy1

I have arthritis and have discovered that on days I take any kind of pain killer -- whether prescription or over-the-counter -- I can rarely achieve orgasm, whether by vaginal stimulation, oral or hands-on.   If I do have an orgasm it is very weak.   So, most days I take pain meds AFTER sex.    For me, it makes a big difference.   --artguy1
artguy1

Old Man

Note to all about weak orgasms after taking pain killers:

Pain killers will usually ''kill'' the nerve sensations down quite a bit if taken before any sexual activity. Some carry a different effect on orgasms than others. My experience has been as suggested earlier here that they should be taken AFTER sex rather than before or at least about 6 hours before. In 6 hours, their effect wears off, but still can cause weak orgasms.

The above is just my observation from personal experience since I regularly take pain meds for arthritis and neuropothy (SIC) in my legs.  

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

LWillisjr

Quote from: Thisismyusername on August 08, 2015, 10:37:09 PM
A lot of people with peyronie's have pelvic floor dysfunction too, although not all.  So in your case it could be this or it could be something else.

Without any data I don't think we can say "a lot" of people with Peyronies have pelvic floor dysfunction.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History