Who has had insurance cover their Congenital Curvature or Peyronies Surgery?

Previous topic - Next topic

Johniscurved

I've been saving hard as a contingency to afford surgery on my congenital curve, but I would be interested to hear about any members who found insurance to cover surgery for their condition. In particular, those with congenital curvature or from Australia, share your experiences!  

Stabler

Hello Johniscurved,

This is some research I did for the boys here I the forum it may help, I am not sure how different Insurance protocols are in Australia but its a start.

How to make insurance companies to cover medications, VED, surgery for Peyronies - Peyronies Society Forums

Hugs  Mamma
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Johniscurved

Sorry for the late reply Stabler!

Thank you very much, I'll see what I can find out

Cheers  :)

Stabler

No problem lets us know what you find out, I am interested to know the protocols outside of the states.

Hugs  
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.