VED available

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Man

Note to members:

I recently acquired a brand new VED in the box. I already have three VEDs so I don't need another one.  If interested in purchasing one, send me a PM for details.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Midwestman07

Apparently I need one; after spending 2-3 days reading various postings from this great
website. I've had peyronies 6 -7 months and urologist said take vitamin e and if it gets worse
he'll refer me to another uro, who I see In 4 days..but I don't have high expectations, especially
after reading a lot of the posts here. So, I'm 99.9% sure I will start with a VED, continue
Vitamin e and Pentox if he prescribes. Just noticed the date of your post Old Man , so doubting
you still have. You appear to be well respected and I thank you for all the time you've given.  
60 yo, three years with peyronies, first 1.5 yrs worst with 40 degree curve and loss of length. No curvature now, erections good but didn't recover my lost length. Traction for 1.5 yrs which I stopped 6 months ago, and uncertain if it hurt or helped.

kuaka