VED, Pentox. L-Arginine

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver

Update: I have changed locations since my last posting on this forum, so I can't take a look at the calendar documenting when I last met with a civilian urologist or my VA urologist ... some time in late March or early April for the civilian. The calendar is located south of my present location.

Anyway, after three verapamil injections at the VA with no positive outcome, I was all excited about Xiaflex because I thought injections were the way to go. My civilian urologist suggested Pentox and L-Arginine along with VED until the painful erections had stabilized/disappeared. So, that's what I did, with a VED provided by the VA (free of charge - nice), and I've been pretty religious about the VED, following the advice of OldMan.

Never had ED issues, just major curvature upwards and a loss of about 1-1/2" inches of length, which I never bothered to measure since the early 70s with a gorgeous young fiancee (and high school classmate) who I married in 1976 and have enjoyed great intimate moments ever since. Fortunately for me (?), about the time we retired and she went through menopause, intercourse became painful for her ... so we've adapted to no intercourse. That takes a lot of pressure off the length issue. I never measured my girth in those days, so I don't know what I've lost there.

Main thing about my treatments is that the pain is subsiding, perhaps ahead of schedule because I first noticed painful erections in late July or early August of 2014. So, less than a year later the pain is diminished. I still react to my wife's intimacies in a predictable fashion in terms of erections and I am still achieving quite productive orgasms and producing lots of semen (?), probably lacking viable sperm cells.

Following the advice of OldMan, I'm looking at this as a marathon and will slowly keep tracking my progress in regards to the upward curvature. It's certainly a long and slow process, but I try to keep a positive attitude and keep pumping that VED for 15 minutes every day. Don't know what traction is, but that's something I may examine as the weeks go by.