Combining traction and ved

Previous topic - Next topic

Dared

Does anyone have any experience doing both traction and ved at the same time everyday? I'm considering such an approach but I want to make sure that i won't cause anymore damage by over stressing  my penis. Any opinions are greatly appreciated, tanks.

kuaka

I cannot envision how you would do that.  VED has a certain amount of traction it applies simply its nature.  I do both, using traction for a while then VED most days.  I give it a break some days.

Dared

Well, that's why I'm interested because i don't wanna do more damage by overdoing it. I have been using traction the past four months and yesterday i did a five minute ved session (my first) just to see if i wanted to start doing it regularly. I had a hard time with the ved gauging if i was putting too much stress on my penis Kuaka, how many pumps do you usually do without hurting yourself?

Jonbinspain

Re VED. You should read the single cylinder protocol on the site. Old Man is our resident VED expert, any doubts, send him  P.M.

As a general rule, yiur dick will tell you when you're overdoing it. Mild discomfort is generally ok as you want to stretch the tissues and hopefully the plaque. Pain, is not O.k. Release immediately!  As with all new body "exercises", start slowly and build up.  

Gutted

I'm doing the 3 cylinder 26 week Forum VED therapy protocol. I am only a week in. But I am also doing traction and have been for 3 months.

I do the VED in the morning. Wait a minimum of an hour then put the traction device on and get about 4 - 6 hours per day in.

Since starting the VED as well, I have the odd periods of mild aching during the day but not pain and not a permanent sensation. I am hoping this is because it is having an effect ..... a positive one. Obviously I haven't been doing VED long enough for results. However, it's hard to describe in words but after a VED session your Dick actually feels different, somehow better .... it's weird. Bear in mind, I specifically added VED into my routine as I unfortunately have hourglassing as well (bilateral indentations caused by the plaques) as upward curvature.

What I can say is that traction does work and therefore VED hopefully must by the same logic. After 3 months of traction, I have got a bigger version of what I started with ....... curve and indentations still there but everything just bigger (length and girth) . . . . . go figure !?!?!?!!?  

DizzyDenim

Hi Gutted,

I've been doing traction for 2 months and about to start the 26 week protocol with it, any advice 2 years later? Was the ache merely superficial? And any pitfalls I should avoid using both?

skunkworks

Quote from: Dared on May 22, 2015, 03:12:08 AM
Does anyone have any experience doing both traction and ved at the same time everyday?

I am going to assume you mean in the one period of time, not at the same time as that would be impossible.

I had my period of best results when I religiously did my VED session straight after getting 3-4+ hours of good traction in every day.

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

DizzyDenim

Quote from: skunkworks on September 30, 2017, 08:24:00 AM
I had my period of best results when I religiously did my VED session straight after getting 3-4+ hours of good traction in every day.

Is it possible I could shoot you a PM to ask about more Skunk? I tried to do so but your inbox is currently full. I'm looking to include VED into my regime (currently been using traction for 2 months) and was hoping to get some pointers from someone already doing it.