Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please post your results  (Read 6837 times)

james1947

• Major Contributor
  • Age 69. Peyronies from January 2009
Please post your results
« on: May 14, 2015, 06:18:56 PM »

Please post your results regarding Xiaflex treatment.
FORUM XIAFLEX RESULTS - Peyronies Society Forums
From maybe over 100 people that had the Xiaflex treatment, we have only 7 members that posted they results.
Somehow sad that people don't want to spend 2 minutes to help others :(

James

james1947

• Major Contributor
Re: Please post your results
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 07:37:54 AM »

Very disappointing.  :(
Many members have made/making Xiaflex treatment, only 10 people posted until now on:
Most/all also no any updates.
Why is so easy to take and so difficult to give, to help others?  :(
It cost no money to post your results, it takes less than 5 minutes!!!

James

james1947

• Major Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 12:21:31 AM »

For all the members that posted on:
THANK YOU

James

james1947

• Major Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 05:46:19 PM »

ReaJam & xf

Thank you for posting your results.
It will take you just 2 more minutes to arrange your post in the format that everyone can easy understand.

James

badjojo1961

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 04:46:26 PM »

I have had only 2 xiaflex injections thus far. I started with a 30 degree bend right below the glans or head of my penis. I have noticed a reduction in the curve-probably its a 23 degree bend now. I have also been using the Phallosan stretching device pretty religiously for about a month. I have regained a little more that 1/4 inch back. My initial erect length before peyronies was so close to 8" i will say 8. I am barely over 6" now. I had never measured girth before peyronies but it is 6" now and I hope the Phallosan device can increase that.
It still works and i can perform without pain!! I feel i am one of the lucky ones so far. I have read so many other posts and my prayers are with each of you.
I have a lot of information to share. I hope to continue to get good results

waitingforxiaflex

• Voting Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 04:49:33 AM »

Moderated - Please don't make duplicate posts.

healthadvocate

• Voting Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 03:44:18 PM »

I had great results-life changing! Went from 80 degrees straight up to 40 left and 40 up (after first round).
Just started second round, but may stop per Dr. agreement after second round because of good results. Another great benefit was I gained and inch and some width. This was size I lost because of the disease. Probably as thick as I was before and gained half of length lost back. Note: I have always had a 20 or 30 degree left my whole life.

healthadvocate

• Voting Member
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 03:56:20 PM »

Have now finished the second round and not sure if I will go further. It seems as if all my improvement was in first round and it was fantastic. As I indicated, 80 degrees upward change to 40 upward and 40 sideways. We are now having sex front to front again and this is so great! The angle change and added length makes all the difference. I was always about 25 degrees left and 10 up. I lost 1 to 2 inches with the disease and have gained back at least 1. I am still modeling and will discuss further with doctor in July to see if additional shots are warranted. I will report further then. I would recommend Xiaflex to anyone with an upward curve and or length loss that is chronic and not congenital.

Lucketts

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 05:26:59 PM »

Again..would you be kind enough to share the name of your doctor?  Thanks.

healthadvocate

• Voting Member
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 03:38:29 PM »

Dr. Novotny with Kaiser Roseville

ho2tcm

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 03:55:48 PM »

Just finished my first round 2 weeks ago have not noticed and straighting as of this time.

lukewill

• Voting Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 04:10:35 PM »

Just finished my first round 2 weeks ago have not noticed and straighting as of this time.

Have you been doing the exercises and vaccum pump?

ho2tcm

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 11:44:10 AM »

Modeling yes after the swelling went down!

lukewill

• Voting Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 03:52:55 PM »

Quote deleted by moderator Read the forum rules!!!

May I ask how long it took for you to see results after the first round, and did this include modelling ?
Best
L

Richard Hertz

• Voting Member
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 04:59:54 PM »

I guess my lengthy post was moved.

Start: sharp 70˚ upward bend 2/3 of the way up from the base. Size and girth restricted by collagen. It didn't hurt or cause erectile issues, but it made sex very difficult. Doctor waited a year to see whether it would resolve on its own.

End: after four treatments (see below), gentle curve that nobody would think twice about, girth and length are back, the whole thing is essentially over and done with (with the caveat that collagen continues to form, so I may need more in the future).

Results after each treatment are pretty apparent as soon as swelling goes down after a few days, and each one improved it a little. Treatment = injections, wait three days, re-injections, wait three days, "modeling" (which is a silly term for "doctor squeezes injected collagen hard between thumbs to break it up"). I followed instructions to stretch 3X/day for a few weeks.

Your other similar post was deleted by moderator. Please read the forum rules!!!
If you have any intention to help other forum members please post on the link bellow according to the first post, not just copy/past your post here
FORUM XIAFLEX RESULTS (Results only, not a discussion board) - Peyronies Society Forums

lukewill

• Voting Member
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 08:13:16 AM »

Rude is not to obey the forum rules!!!
Have forum members that invest a lot of time and money to make this forum as it is for the benefit of all the members and guests!
Any society have rules and the members suppose to obey them.

James

You deleted my post too. I am confused at to what rules I broke. I have been an active and I would like to think courteous and helpful participant in this forum. I would hope that your abrasiveness does not put people off from using this service, as we should all be here to help each other. If you are resentful of having to pay for the upkeep of this website, all you need to do is say. I would have been more than happy to contribute or pay all running costs. What I don't appreciate is the negative tone towards people on here who are clearly not purposefully trying to cause any disruption or problems.

lukewill

• Voting Member
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 10:00:03 AM »

lukewill

Sorry to direct you again to the forum rules :)
Please read the forum rules regarding quotes

James, I understand that you are not a native english speaker and maybe meaning is lost in translation, but your patronising tone is unnecessary. I wish you all the best

Rotis

• Voting Member
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 03:02:55 PM »

I have posted my detailed story two times before but for some reason it seems to have been deleted. I won't write the full details again but here is the short story. Total success.

When peyronies hit me my little friend went from 15 to 11 cm with a substantial bend about 80 degrees. I have been very stubborn and as in the start i did not see much progress. Later i have learned that i probably had a little progress every time but not enough to see the difference between the shots. I hav taken 10 injections by now and gained 3 cm back from the 4 i lost. I still have some bend but much less. the plague is almost gone, My life is back and I am very happy. The side effect with swelling and pain was substantial but bearable. It has been very expensive but worth every cent. Its a shame that every shot costs 1000 euro. If you need one in you finger to solve the problem then 1000 is ok but for Peyronies it should be possible to get a package of injections for half the price or less.

james1947

• Major Contributor
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 06:31:19 PM »

Willywonka

Thank you for the detailed post on the Xiaflex forum results :)

James

Sta

• Voting Member
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 06:38:35 AM »

Would be also possible tp post photos before/after?

james1947

• Major Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2017, 11:49:47 PM »

Yes, the board bellow was made for this purpose:
Board name: Photos of Xiaflex therapy - Warning, Explicit photos
http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,53.0.html

James

Kertmccarty

• Voting Member
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 06:11:02 PM »

Well I've had my first cycle of Xiaflex I'm very sore in my crouch area and my penis went from light bruising to a bunch I'm hoping it will go away in a couple of days or I'll tell my Dr but I and my wife noticed a great improvement in my curvature I started with 67d upward and now I'm probably in the mid or lower 50 but Dr didn't measure just scheduled me for my second cycle I have  pain when I bend it the opposite way when erect and I'm scared to do to much and damage myself more I'm scared just want this to be over I'll keep y'all updated

james1947

• Major Contributor
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2017, 01:50:25 AM »

Kertmccarty

Do not try to straiten the bend by force. You are risking heaving additional scars!!!

James

h_s_stanley

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2017, 02:26:54 PM »

Had my second set of two injections.  This time, the two injections were only two days apart.  The second injection hurt more than any previous ones had.  Doctor commented on lessening of scar tissue.  There is definitely an improvement in the amount of curvature but still a lot.  I would guess I'm at maybe 60 - 65 degrees now compared to at least 75 - 80 degrees when I started.  So improvement half way through treatments.  We'll just have to see whether it is enough improvement when all four sets of injections are done.

LeCarre

• PDS Newbie
First Round Results
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 08:05:25 PM »

It's six weeks after my first round of Xiaflex treatments. I'm happy to report that I now have improved sensation during sex. I seem to have more girth, though less length than I had years before Peyronie's struck. I still have a bit of a bend toward the end, which still causes some problems during sex. I think the tunica(?) doesn't reach the end of my penis, so the head will sometimes "flip"backwards in the direction of the curve. It's not painful, but it is disconcerting. Prior to Xiaflex, the underside of my penis seem to accumulate blood flow, and not reach the head. 

I still have a big chunk of plaque toward the end of my penis, which is where I have the bend. The plaque is a bump, about the size of a small pea, and seems to be on top of a ridge of plaque the size of a piece of grated carrot. (Sorry for the food metaphors, but that's what comes to mind).

I'm scheduled for Round 2 of Xiaflex on September 11, and I hope to get some progress with the existing plaque.

QuackAttack

• Major Contributor
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 10:38:33 PM »

I am 3 weeks post cycle 5 and I am at about 25 degrees after starting out at 50 degrees. I go back for cycle 6 in two weeks.

scottslcut

• Voting Member
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2017, 11:31:12 AM »

just finished my 2nd round of shots and into modeling.  Not near as much bruising and swelling this time. I wish more would post photos so we could better gage results to others. Is there a place I haven't found?  Most pics i'v seen are disaster photos...

RedWilly

• Voting Member
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2017, 06:57:45 PM »

Will xiaflex be effective if my scar tissue is not calcified yet?

QuackAttack

• Major Contributor
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2017, 09:54:04 PM »

Red,

You are way better off if your plaque isn't calcified according to my URO, which may be one of the reasons Xiaflex treatment is starting sooner.

RedWilly

• Voting Member
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »

Wow, really?

I scheduled an appointment. Thanks.

lessor

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2017, 01:25:32 PM »

How many degrees is your  curve?

RedWilly

• Voting Member
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2017, 05:50:20 PM »

My curve is slight... 15 - 20 degrees most likely.

What concerns me is the girth loss. I lost about 1/4 an inch and now have ED... which doesn't seem like much of a loss (expect for the ED) but the last 2 women I've been with have commented on me having a "thin" penis and it's really messed with my head and made sex more of a chore.

It's also very visible where it thins. I understand the situation is most likely mild to moderate in terms of size loss and curvature. I would like to get back my strong erections though and I think getting rid of the scar tissue will help with that and help ease the pain that comes with sex.

I scheduled an appointment with Kaiser Los Angeles (Sunset Blvd.) - via recommendation from USC Urology.
Pages: [1]   Go Up