Some questions and observations

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderbread1662

Hello everyone

I am currently taking pentox( 3x 400 mg a day) along with coq10 (1x 300 mg a day). I have been having many side effects with pentox which is concerning to me. This includes dizzyness, insomnia, a tingly kind of loss of blood to my legs and arms ( like they are falling asleep), and what feels to be a bit of swelling to the throat. The throat swelling feels like a small pill that is stuck in my throat. I have been countering the swelling with benadryl( 25 mg). I took 2 at first but it was way too much and it felt like I was being sedated and my heart was beating slow. I take 1 now with pentox and that seems to have stopped the swelling.

Now my limbs tingle and have a sore achy feeling which kind of hurt. The insomnia is a nightmare as well as I am getting very little sleep. I really don't want to stop taking pentox as it seems to be one of the main forces that fights off peyronies for alot of people. Does anyone know an alternative to benadryl which won't make me feel like I'm being put to sleep forever? And will stop the swelling of my throat? I have only been taking pentox for 4 days and these side effects are awful. Do these side effects go away for most? I am taking pentox with food but it seems I have to force myself to eat because I have no appetite. Forcing my self to eat seems to make me nauseous as well.

I also ordered some citrulline malate and acetyI L- carnitine in powder form. Do you guys know how many grams I should use and can I put them in the same cup and drink it at the same time? Last night I thought the insomnia was from me being horny rather then pentox and decided to try masterbating. BIG MISTAKE! My erection didn't hurt but climaxing was hard and it felt like the inflammation nearly closed off my urethra. It was not coming out for about 3 seconds. That doesn't seem that long but it felt like forever. My erection was very hard and it felt like my skin would rip. After I finely got all it out my penis hurt really bad for the rest of the night. I was an idiot and possibly injured my self more. As of now I am no longer having pain in my penis but rather my arms and legs. It hurts to type this right now. Damn I hope pentox is worth the side effects. Anyone else relate to any of this? Any advice?

Jonbinspain

Side effects are common with Pentox. These do include, insomnia ( don't take anywhere near bedtime)  increased anxiety, and gastric problems. In many cases these symptoms will disappear as the body becomes accustomed to the drug. To minimalise side effects, especially gastric problems, always take with plenty of food.

For some, the side effects are just too much and they have to stop taking it. I stopped for the winter as Pentox affects yiur immune system and I was getting one cold after another.

Re Citruliine and ALC. Normal doses are around 2grams per day, split into 2 doses. Personally, I take more than that as I do a lot of gym work and it helps with that. Both are easily dissolvable in water and don't taste too bad.  

wonderbread1662

Thanks for the reply and info jonb. It seems it is getting easier as I still have no penile pain and the tingle is reduced somewhat. Gastric problems are an issue as well but I can handle that. The worst right now is the nausea from eating. Not fun forcing yourself to eat. To clarify on the citruline and ALC. Do you mean to take 2 grams each and to drink them in separate cups?

Jonbinspain

I mix them together in water, in the same glass. I don't measure exactly. 2grams approx.  

wonderbread1662

Thanks for clearing that up johnb. You have been really helpful. I think me starting pentox 400mg 3x a day is a little too much for my body to handle so I might cut it down to 2x a day and work my way up to x3. The cramps and tingles I get in the legs hurts really bad. If anyone is reading this with the same side effect (tingling pain in the limbs) I found vibration and massaging has been a huge help in relieving the pain. Atleast for a little while. I found a robot like back vibrator that helps. It just sucks because pentox has taken away almost all of my penile pain and inflammation. It feels like I have to choose between constant leg pain or the risk of my peyronies getting worse.