Xiaflex soon

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

In a few weeks I'm gonna have my xiaflex injection by dr. Kuehhas. I have been wondering what i should expect from Xiaflex. Why? Because my condition is different from people who suffer from Peyronie. I had a congenital curvature and now I have a fibrotic curvature/indentation towards left. The curvature was produced by fibrosis generated by a big stitch. I have no plaque. I have this big stitch that acts similar to a plaque. The stitch is on the dorsal area, nearby the basis, and the curvature starts about 1 cm from it. So the penis doesn't bend where the stitch is placed. Moreover, it doesn't bend dorsally, but towards left.
I don't know what to think about what I can gain from Xiaflex. Nothing because I have to face a stitch and not a plaque? Or more than normal because of the same reason?  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

kuaka

We will await your report.  I wish I knew more about it, as we all do.  Please update us with results.

Ive

But fibrosis is still the presence of collagen which is what Xiaflex acts on.

Calling it a plaque or fibrosis is slightly irrelevant here I think.

Xiaflex consists of the enzyme Collagenase which softens collagen. As long as it is injected into whatever collagen you have it should work.

Hope this helps.