serrapeptase and nattokinase supplements and fainting!

Previous topic - Next topic

E

Hello all,

This is my first post besides the new members board.  I was curious if anyone has experienced positive results from taking serrapeptase and nattokinase.  I am tying to take these supplements for past week as i am recently diagnosed with Peyronies Disease. Unfortunately the past two mornings after taking these I have become very dizzy and lightheaded to the point of nearly fainting.  I thinking it is causing a significant loss of blood pressure. I am 35 yrs old in very good physical condition including a very low resting heart rate of about 45 bpm and normal if not slightly low blood pressure.  Any information on these supplements and inducing this feeling or other alternatives are greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

JohnHenrytheGreat

The only thing I got out of my doctor and urologist was Vitamin E; they didn't even know what dosage to take. I take 1600 IU about every day. Good Luck !

Old Man

JHTG:

The best way to answer your post is to state this:  RUN, RUN, RUN AWAY FROM THIS QUACK! Vitamin E was the drug of choice in the ''dark ages'' of Peyronies Disease. Back then as well as now, there is nothing to be gained with using E therapy.

Do some serious research on the many topics/threads on the forum home page index. There is a world of information about many and varied therapies that will better serve you than the E route!! I was a victim of using the E med way back in 1995!!

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Jonbinspain

My friend, Old Man, is correct. This Urologist is a relic, a dinosaur. Firstly, find another one. Secondly, read all you can on this forum, there is more knowledge here than is possessed by 99% of urologists.  

E

I can say with almost 100% certainty that its the nattokinase causing the drop in blood pressure for me.  2,000 FUs dose causes me light headed feeling and 4,000 FUs dose causes severe dizziness with near fainting.  Needless to say I won't personally continue with this supplement.  I have not idea if it would have helped or not as research seems far from certain but, little disappointed didn't get to include in treatment regime. Proceed with caution if using.