Moisturising cream goes along away

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevew87

Contacted Andropenis. They recommend you massage the penis morning and night and imbetween uses if needed with moisturising cream. This for me has removed all pain/soreness in foreskin area. This makes using the strap style extender i think useable.
Just thought i'd let you guys know if anyone is using a strap extender and to see what you guys think?  

skunkworks

Definitely couldn't moisturise and then use the noose, as you'd just slip out. But if it works with the strap style, that sounds great.  I am sceptical though, it'd make things more slippery and necessitate tightening the strap even more than normal would it not?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Stevew87

It's meant to be used afterwards really. Like before you go bed. The cream will just soften and ease soreness from the skin. I mean it only takes like 20 mins or so for it to soak in.

skunkworks

Oh that way, yeah absolutely. I've been using palmers olive butter with vit e moisturiser for a good two years now immediately after traction. Certainly does help, and the massage gets the blood flowing well after traction.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Stevew87

Do you massage the whole penis? I mean it's kind of hard to do the shaft but i kind of rub it in masturbation way with fingers up and down but not like using the skin.