Accentuation of curvature following traction

Previous topic - Next topic

29mUK

I'm a year into my Peyronies Disease journey now & still in the acute phase. During the past 12 months I've dabbled with traction, but generally found it seems to irritate the condition for me. VED seems to have served me well - minimising the pain, eliminating some hourglassing & also allowing me to gain extra girth. However, I've lost a little length nonetheless so decided to give traction another shot.

I've noticed that when I use traction, any erections I attain in the following days are noticeably more curved. If I lay off the traction, my penis seems to quickly return to "normal" (still curved obviously, just less-so).

Does this tie-in with anyone else's experience? & can anyone explain why it should be so?...

Voltage

No idea my friend. I benefited from a straighter penis because of traction and actually instantly lost penis size from 'over-pumping' the VED. I was very cautious about the whole procedure on top of it. So, I would say different strokes for different folks. But traction will certainly make things better the longer you invest in it. I would continue, only if you're following proper protocol according to your manual. You don't want to apply too much tension.  
Loss of erections since 2014.
Slight bend to left, used to be straight.
8 Hrs of Phallosan Forte daily.
20mg Tadalafil from River Pharmacy daily.
Two unique c*ck rings for maintenance.
Erection quality sufficient for s*x when all used together.