am back

Previous topic - Next topic

craig wilson

Iv suffers with q scar on my Willy for long time it's just under the bell on my shaft I suffer from painfull ereshons at night when I sleep and bin wrecking for help for 22 years I went for a compost biyopsy on the scar and I did not go go sleep half way threw the Dr sed it looks like we have take more than we thourt so I sed do what you half do and I no the risks becas of the research iv bin things iv red on your sight  now I had all my scar removed I have a 3cm scar they have removed alot  for every night iv suffers still from ereshons at night still I'm in pain alot I'm coping ish  has eney one got advice for me I go for the results next week  there must of bin something up also they whould not of removed it all an made all the cuts in to my shaft  oversees I'm pooing it but  also  glad am getting some where now  

welshwales

Do you take any medication that could help you cope with the pain? Taking a couple of co-codamol and some ibuprofen before going to bed might give you a bit of relief and a decent night's sleep.