Hello, i'm 21 and have taken anti-depressants

Previous topic - Next topic

EricJink

I am 21 and have been very depressed when family member died in 2008 and had taken anti-depressants. I noticed after I took them there was no errection, and when it did, it wasn't full, and I would masturbate for like an hour just to ejaculate.. this was not normal atall! but my family and doc forced me continue the medication, they told me I cant just stop.

I couldn't tell them why I wanted to stop because it's embaressing, and since my family member passed away, how disrespectful would I sound, i'd seem like all I care about is my penis.. but since I was young at time and didnt have girlfriend, it was all i could do to help me.. and after awhile i felt like a stingin, burn pain that also felt kind of nice, can't explain it.. was in side.. and I continued masturbate long ang long until I finally ejaculated.. was not easy with this medication...

so 2011 I been better and taken off these pills, and yet now my penis STILL wont get full errect... it sticks up errect but it's still quite soft.. but when I use to wake up in morning etc errection was so hard my whole underwear would lift, now suddenly since 2008 when I took pills to now, my errection can't lift up the underwear.. it kinda gets squashed against it ... and now I seen when it's hard and even when it's not a soft, buldge-like  vein on the side and goes into the front like a vein.

I have a girlfriend now, and now my penis seems to go up then bend back.. it wasn't like this before.. it's embaressing, and when she's on top for sex, it keeps goddamn slipping out, then i get nerovus and the errection dies and it ruins our sex.. but i can have sex with her if i'm on top, only it doesnt feel full hard, and sometimes even numb like I am not sure if i've slipped out or if i'm in.. I can ejaculate fine, it's just this... and i'm 21 now I don't know what to do...

So my penis was fine and use to get so hard before the pills, and after I noticed changes, was the anti-depressants mess my body up? or could been me trying to ejaculate in like 1 or maybe even 2 hours during the pills because I just couldn't get hard or cum it felt impossible.. damn pills..

Thanks  8)

Jonbinspain

My friend;

You need to see your doctor. This is a site for those who suffer from Peyronie's. From what you describe, I think it unlikely that you have it. Obviously, you do have a problem, but I very much doubt that peyronies is it.  

EricJink

Quote from: Jonbinspain on December 04, 2014, 03:44:18 PM
My friend;

You need to see your doctor. This is a site for those who suffer from Peyronie's. From what you describe, I think it unlikely that you have it. Obviously, you do have a problem, but I very much doubt that peyronies is it.

thank you, but all the symptoms i've looked at are on here, even the lump on the side and the penis is very curved  :-\ thank you for advice, i'm just so scared to go to doctor, very embaressing, but thank you!

Skjaldborg

EricJink,

Sexual side-effects are a well-known phenomenon for anti-depressants. You might want to ask your doctor if you can switch to other types of medication that do not affect sexual functioning, or ask if they can add a medication that improves functioning. I am on a medication called Buspirone for anxiety, which does not have sexual side effects. It works for the anxiety and everything below the belt is just fine. Good luck!

-Skjald