Dysautonomia & peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Neurome

My theory on peyronies; or the notorious "hard flaccid" symptom is: that various toxic substances such as "reproductive toxin'(s)": ATSDR - Organ Systems and the Chemicals that Affect Them - Reproductive (Producing Children) : and Neurotoxins, or endocrine disruptor's got inside of the afflicted peoples bodies & caused damages to mainly the nervous system & reproductive system allowing for the potential of infection & the onset of symptoms, morphological pathology referred to as peyronies or sexual exhaustion,,.

I haven't been diagnosed but I'm experiencing some sysmptoms of the disease *prerequisites*, hard flaccid, testicular pain(has gone away for the most part), ED, low drive, pelvic floor spasm'(s)...
I'm glad 2 be able 2 say that after using some (adaptogenic) Maca root in powder form (half a tablespoon) for like 2 days the ED went away, & the drive is a little better but nothing like it use to be.

Dysautonomia: The dysfunction of our Autonomic Nervous System
The autonomic nervous system is responsible for involuntary actions for example; soft flaccid, & hard flaccid(unless hard flaccid is an inflammation / immune response in relation to Prostatitis)[which is ruled out with a simple urine sample test]

Pretty much when your Nervous system goes out of whack your endocrine system follows, what this means is the nervous system is sending signals to the glands responsible for your hormones & telling them to release too much or too little... In theory adaptogens / adaptogenics should be able 'stabilize' any endocrine imbalances.

There would also seem to be vascular problems because normally when the penis is soft and flaccid that's caused by vasodilation process( "relaxation of smooth muscle cells within the vessel walls"), hard flaccid doesn't have that... exercise increases nitric oxide

However the true question is if your still being exposed to the chemicals that probably caused it...
I also believe the complexity with this disorder and that reading else where many urologist have told suffering individuals it's normal... Is because its all so complex

My recommendation for anybody suffering, would be to rule out Prostatitis
(or if diagnosed with it take antibiotics, & drink green tea with them cause supposedly im not sure if its true but i read somewhere green tea boost the effects of antibiotics by 3times),
& get a blood work done then you can know for any vitamin, mineral, or hormone deficiencies/imbalances you might have, which when corrected would help your bodies natural healing process, quitting smoking, drinking. I noticed personally when ive been relaxing for some hours sitting and laying down getting up to eat, or drink something or use the bathroom its like in between hard and soft flaccid, like the deep portion is hard but the outer layers are soft, but when i smoke a cigarette it rocks up. Good Luck All

NeoV

Thanks Neurome for the thoughts and insights. I find it crucial that new theories are put forward and that everything is discussed openly and taken seriously.

I've had neurological issues for most of my life, causing very strange sleep disturbances, oddly, I think that this was caused by a virus such as the herpes virus or something else. Viruses, even after they have been mostly cleared can cause damage to the nervous system as well as a prolonged autoimmune response, such as Reiter's syndrome (reactive arthritis).

Seeing as this is your first post, I want to say thanks and I hope you will actively participate and stick around here!

I also tend to see these diseases and symptoms coming from muscular, neurological, or vascular dysfunction.