Doctor modeling or not?

Previous topic - Next topic

Turin099

I've received two rounds of xiaflex. My doctor doesn't do any modeling sessions. I perform them myself. I've often read on this website that doctors do modeling. I've read how people can hear the cracking. Am I missing out by not having a doctor perform the modeling? I initially inquired about him performing the modeling session but he said he doesn't do it. The doctor performing the injections is Dr. Metro in the Philadelphia area. I chose him because of positive reviews. He states that he's performed the injections on about 25 patients. Any input would be helpful.  

RoyHobbs

My doctor, Dr. Gelbard in Burbank, Ca, saw more patients in the trials than anyone. He continues to adjust his approach when it comes to modeling. He is beginning to believe that modeling the day after injection is the most important day to do so. Doctors will be more aggressive than patients because they do not fear pain or additional damage. We as patients feel fragile thanks to this disease. I do believe you're missing out. I think your doctor who has only treated 25 patients is simply inexperienced with this drug. He's being cautious.

yyy

did you all do modelling only with stretching or also straigthening while flaccid?