downward pressure almost impossible on erection/shaft pain

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty

My plaques are close to the base.  I get a very strong erection but I can't really put any downward pressure on it or it hurts too much. It's like the plaques keep the erection in place.  Anyone else with anything like that.  I also get pain in the shaft  and it's as if the shaft just feels really heavy - like it's too full?

NeoV

I haven't experienced the fullness sensation you describe, but my penis is also held up by plaque or tight connective tissue. Over the years I've stretched against it and trained my erection to angle more downwards. Somehow this removed most of my curve and greatly improved my erection quality. The difference is very apparent.

Your case is surely unique, as everyone's is. Be careful not to injure it further. Stretching worked for me but there are clear cases of people who have given themselves Peyronie's this way.

Do you use traction or VED?

scotty

I have not used any VED yet.  A little scared to try it.  When you've stetched it, is that simply when you're hard you gently stretch it?

29mUK

Scotty, I noticed you replied to my thread on this exact same matter. (Obviously!) I can relate to this pain you're feeling - you've described it in almost identical fashion to how my initial pain was.

I say "was", because it's been affecting me less recently. Not sure whether it's the Pentox, VED or traction that's to thank but... I'll take it as a win! I'm still very tender in general & get pains in my plaques themselves (just below my glans), but this particular issue seems to be, to some extent at least, "under control" *touchwood*

Get on with VED. Something has helped my incidence of this & it could well be the vacuum pumping.

scotty

Thank you.  How long have you had this problem?  Can I ask how many plaques you have and where they are located?  Are you able to have sex?  Do you have any ED?  I have no ED.  It just feels like my erections are TOO STRONG.  Very little downward give to them. Hard to receive a blow job because my dick just doesn't bend downward.  Do you have any curve?  I don't but my dick now points to the right.  Thank you for your answers.  

29mUK

Erections that are too strong? That's exactly the problem I was having. I'd never had any problems with premature ejaculation before, but over a couple of months I could barely move my erect penis at all without seering pain, & often without ejaculating.

That seems to be a thing of the past now - I can again angle my penis away from my body (& without shooting my load). So don't panic! In my case at least, it seemed to be something that happened in the "early" stage of the disease. Though I suppose it's possible all the work I've been doing treating it is responsible for getting it under control. Are you using any supps &/or VED/traction?

In answer to your question, my palpable plaques are on either side of my shaft just below my glans - though it's possible there are more at the base which I haven't detected yet. Had an MRI this week, so we'll wait on the results of that I suppose.

scotty

Thank you for sharing.  Can I ask why you got the mri?  Also, did you have to have an erection for the mri?  What is the doctor looking for?  Thank you.

29mUK

Quote from: 29mUK on October 04, 2014, 06:51:59 AMit's possible there are more at the base which I haven't detected yet. Had an MRI this week, so we'll wait on the results of that I suppose.

Wouldn't ya know it - I had a prod around the base of my penis &, low & behold, found a palpable blaque right at the base (dead centre) which I hadn't detected before. Could be the cause of our shared pain experience?

My Uro suggested the MRI. He said he was concerned I was one of the rare cases where the plaques grew into the penis, as opposed to on the exterior of it (just my luck). Apparently the MRI will shed some light on whether or not that's the case. Had to have a Caverject injection so that I was erect for the procedure, though it didn't quite work - I just ended up with a painful near-semi.  :o

scotty

So sorry to hear the MRI shot hurt. Yikes!  Did the results say if the plaques had penetrated the inside of the penis? Hope not!

Jeepyjv8

How bad is it when the plaque penetrates the inside of the penis?

Hontas