your opinion needed on this VED

Previous topic - Next topic

jack10110

Old Man

jack10110:

I took a good look at the web site for the penis pump you posted about on the main forum. From the name of the company that sells it should tell you this is only a ''sex toy'' model and it not made from good and durable medical quality material.

Some guys have purchased these sex toy penis pumps and have to buy a better model shortly after purchasing them. They failed to work properly. I strongly suggest that you take a good look at the Augusta Medical Systems Vitality OTC (over the counter) single cylinder VED from the following diabetic supply company on line:

www.diabetessupplies4less.com   This VED does not require an RX and costs less than $100.00

Also, suggest that you look up this same Augusta VED model on Amazon.com sometimes they are available there for less than that of the diabetes site.

There is a protocol listed in the VED board section of the home page index listing how to assemble and use the Vitality model VED. You should take a look at that protocol before purchasing any model VED.

Again, I do not recommend that you buy the penis pump from the California company. I will be glad to assist you in any way in getting the best quality VED.  And, will assist you in getting started off on the best therapy possible for your Peyronies Disease and/or ED.

Best regards Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

jack10110

Quote from: Old Man on August 27, 2014, 06:08:01 PM
Quote modified by moderator - James
Jack. Read the forum rules regarding quoting!!! James

Thank you Old Man, I will order as you have said and will update if I see any improvement in the next 12 weeks

Old Man

Jack10110:

OK, you are welcome. BTW, it is not necessary to quote an entire post when your answer is immediately adjacent to your answering post. This saves space in the memory banks of our server.

Keep the forum up to date on the success of your VED therapy as you progress through it. This will help any and all members, new and old, to know what VED therapy can or can not do for their Peyronies Disease symptoms.

Old Man
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

jack10110

Old man,
You have mentioned below in step 1 to pump to 50%. Does this mean pump to 50% of your max erection.?

"Hold for 5 secs and release for 5 seconds." Do I need to repeat this for 5 minutes.?

What do I do between step 1 and step 2. Should I take out my penis from the pump?

In step 2 you have said the same as step 1. What is the difference between step 1 and step 2 ?

I can get a erection very easily, so why even use a pump. I can get a erection as in step 1 and I can relax to make the penis flaccid and then again do step 2, so was wondering y use a pump for this.

Assemble the VED using the proper sizing insert to provide a good, tight seal. This takes practice to get the proper seal, so do this several times to get the hang of it. Start with a good seal and pump to about 50% erect. Hold for 5 to 10 seconds then release for 5 to 10 seconds. Repeat this for 5 minutes.

Step 2.
Pump up to 50% again and hold for 5 to 10 seconds, then release for 5 to 10 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes.

Step 3. Pump up to an 80% erection and hold for 5-10 seconds then release for 5 to 10 seconds. Repeat for 5 minutes.
          The overall time for the above VED therapy is 15 minutes. There can be a pause between the above steps to allow the penis to stabilize before going to the next step if needed.

Old Man

Jack:

I will answer your questions in the order that you asked them:

Pump to 50% or your natural erection is what is meant there. If you get erections easily, just consider that and do not pump but just enough to get erections started.

Yes, this means that you repeat the pump up cycles as stated for about 5 minutes of your scheduled therapy time limit.

No, you should never take your penis out of the cycle between pump cycles for the 5 minute intervals. However, if you discover some difficulty with getting a good tight seal around the shaft, then you must remove the shaft from the cylinder and start over getting the seal, etc.

Nothing is different, this is just intended to give your penis a break between pumping cycles to that you you do not use too much vacuum pressue and cause further damage to an already damaged penis.

Getting natural erection does not pull as much blood into the corpora as the vacuum pull. The extra pull and releasing the pressure provides a much stronger ''pull with vacuum" than your natural erection would produce. It is intended to provide the maximum amount of blood flow under more controlled conditions than a natural erection. TIP: YOU SHOULD TRY TO AVOID GETTING A NATURAL ERECTION DURING VED THERAPY IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. IT TAKE PRACTICE AND MENTAL RESTRAINT TO DO THIS HOWEVER!

The last paragraphs of your post is general information to new users of the VED therapy to help guide them through the start up procedure. VED therapy is a personal thing and one must find the best procedure to follow the protocol that suits their size, shape, symptoms and anything that ones penis presents to use the therapy.

Old Man

Cantstopme

Old Man,

You're recommendation for the Vitality Erection Device from http://www.diabetessupplies4less.com is spot on. My urologist gave me a pamphlet from Augusta Medical Systems. I went to their web site and found the exact same, manual pump model for $200.00. Augusta Medical Systems :: Vitality® OTC Manual System - No Prescription Required

Thanks for the tip.  

Old Man

cantstopme:

OK, forgot to tell you how to locate the Vitality VED on the home page of the diabetes site:

Open the home page, look in the left margin and locate the men's health/ED link. Open it and then locate the manual version of the Vitality VED. Be careful as there is one package that includes both manual and battery powered pumps.

You will not need the battery powered model as it will not give you the instant control of the vacuum. Be careful once you start your therapy not to over pump the vacuum pressure. Follow the Vitality protocol as stated in my earlier PM to you.

Let me now if you have any questions that arise.

Regards, Old Man

jack10110

some questions to old man

do i need to wash the lubricant off each time.
is it toxic and will it do any damage if left as it is.

when i use the VED the glans penis gets stretched since i am uncircumsized.
i feel some pain when the penis gets stretched this way, js this what others also experience.

Old Man

jack:

Yes, it is imperative that you completely cleanse yourself as well as the VED cylinder or cylinders and/or restrictions rings after using the VED to remove any lubricant used. This is just good hygiene and will prevent any possibility of infection. However, you MUST NOT IMMERSE YOUR VACUUM PUMP IN WATER TO CLEANSE IT, JUST WIPE IT OFF AS NECESSARY TO REMOVE ANY LUBRICANT THAT MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN ON IT DURING USE as this will render the pump useless.

Note: Just cleanse your VED cylinders and/or accessories with regular soap and warm water. Special note: Always use water soluble personal lubricant for more easy clean up after usage. (I buy my personal lubricant from the local Walmart store for their store brand of Equate Personal Lubricant which costs around $2.00 USD per tube.)

Now about the increase of size of the glans during VED therapy. This happens with some guys who have not been circumcised. So, you must be very careful, more than normal, to not over pump the vacuum pressure. I had somewhat of the same problem when VED therapy was started for me way back 1995, but after several weeks of trial and error causing skin irritation, I soon overcame the problem. Now, after that, my foreskin has stretched to the point that during erections and cock rings are in place, my dick appears to be ''cut''. Also, my glans has now taken on a mushroom shape and larger in size than before VED therapy.  Makes for a more pleasureable experience for my wife of 51 plus years!!

Let me know if I can help further with your problem. I am also available to discuss with you privately through private messages for any and all information or questions you may have about VED therapy or other men's sexual health problems.

Old Man