Question about penis curving and it effect flaccid penis.

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevew87

When i wear underwear that is even slightly tight it makes my penis kind of like attach itself to my body? I mean like i think a normal one would go outsligthly... because my penis si curved 45 degrees roughly it makes my crutch seem smaller when tighter underwear instead of when i wear loose underwear it just lays normal (not like pushed towards my body just straight down). I'm getting surgery for this just wondering if this will be fixed?
EDIT: My curve is congential.

Old Man

Stevew87:

I suggest that you apply body powder to your groin area to see if that will help eliminate the sticking problem, etc. Most any brand or variety of this powder will work wonders for this problem.

You can use a medicated version as well if you are having any irritation of the skin in that area. I have used this successfully for years since I live in a sub tropical area of the USA. In the Southern part, we have high humidity and what is called ''muggy weather'' all Summer long. Body sweat causes many of us to have skin irritation if we don't use something to prevent it.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

keepitstraight

yep Oldman is right. I actually used to have a bit of that in summer time (sweting, humidity, sticky...). I never gave much attention, maybe because it was not so "serious", and maybe it is normal(?). I also never had skin irritation from that. A nice natural powder/lotion might solve that or some kind of regular hygiene withouth harsh chemicals. In any case i would try to avoid syntethic/chemical products (unless prescribed by a dermatologist/urologist) just to be sure they (actually) do not cause any skin irritation. I mean Aloe Vera might be useful(?)... I mean if it is not causing health/skin problems a regular hygiene or product might be enough to keep it "clean" from any subsequent skin issues.

Stevew87

I don't mean like it's attached. I just mean like, i'm wondering if a downwards curve would effect ones bulge? Because when i wear tight underwear it kind of pushes my penis more towards my body making my bulge less... i want to wear tigher pants because apparently wearing loose boxers makes you have saggy balls or something. Of which women don't find as attractive?

Old Man

SteveW87:

I suggest that you try wearing underwear briefs like the Hanes brand in the USA which are the tighter fitting. They hold your penis and testicles much closer to your body to help with NOT having the ''bulge'' you mentioned.

In the USA most younger men prefer, it seems,  prefer to have a bigger bulge to impress the female gender. It is a matter of which style one wants to wear to accommodate their ''package'' for whatever reason. Older men prefer to use the looser fitting ones. In my case, I have used the tighter fitting Hanes briefs (Fruit of the Loom is another brand) so that my package is protected due to urinary leakage (have to wear protection for that all day and night). Urinary leakage was invoked when I had my radical prostatectomy back in April 1995.

The above suggestion might be the solution of your case if you are able to wear the tighter fitting underwear.

Old Man
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Stevew87

I prefer wearing looser ones because my bulge is almost non existent in tight ones because of my curve i think it pushes my penis down... i'm not trying to make a big package i just want to fit in the trousers and look like my flaccid penis is like 1 inches when it's about 4. It just looks better not trying to get a sex appeal going. Thanks alot for the help!

Thisismyusername

Do guys actually try to show off a bulge?? That sounds completely ridiculous.  I always try to hide any bulge because it is embarrassing to walk around showing off my penis.  

KAC

Yes, this is all a revelation to me.  I figured it was all about comfort.  If the bulge really matters, maybe that would be a good use for all those single socks that lost their mate.

KAC

Old Man

KAC and This is:

You need to check out the younger generation today! You may be shocked at what you see running around the streets and in stores, grocery store and markets. Where I live they wear baggy pants that they hold up with one hand so that they don't fall off their butts! I too am way behind the times with that scene.

BTW, if you guys are wearing the tight fitting briefs, the best position for your penises is to pull them up inside the pocket like area of them so that they lay against your lower belly, etc. That way the shaft is held in a position that it only shows very little. For me this is the best feeling position of my shaft while working as well as sitting.

Old Man

Stevew87

I can't do that position because my flaccid penis is curves... i put it in and it kind of presses and eventually flops down.

Old Man

Stevew87:

OK, understand your problem with the curve causing your penis to sort of fall away from the vertical position. This can happen and when it does, there is much discomfort to ones organ.

Might I now suggest that you try to find some sort of strap or device that you could insert the shaft into like a suspensory cup to hold it in position. The vertial postion of ones penis is the most natural one so that it is held in the best position to allow it to stay in a more straight position.

The above is just my 2 cents on the subject. Others might have a better suggestion or solution for you.

Old Man

Stevew87

It's not causing any pain. It's just when i wear baggy pants it kind of goes down straight... but when i wear pants that are tight in the slightest.... is push my penis in a non vertical way to it kind of curves down meaning my bulge is worse.... i want to wear tighter pants so when doing sport you know... saw if i had to wear shorts... but i don't want a big bulge just one that doesn't make it look like my flaccid penis is like 1-2 inches...

Old Man

Stevew87:

Another suggestion for you is to get a really good athletic jockey supporter. They are well designed and do support your ''package'' while doing heavy sports activity. They do not let the shaft stay fully stretched out, but to protect it from being thrown around during heavy action. They also keep your testicles fully encased in the elastic pouch and safer from trauma.

Old Man