Testosterone Levels

Previous topic - Next topic

dplookin

In regards to ED and the problems some males have with their Testosterone Levels.  I received some information in the mail about a product called HMRlignan.  It is suppose to raise Testosterone Levels.  Not sure if any of you have ever heard of it, but it is new to me.  I really don't know much about it right now, but hope to try it in the future.  You might want to Google it to see how much information you can find.  "HMRlignan"  Just FYI....dplookin

incautious

Much easier to get a blood test and then have Dr. prescribe real testosterone. If your t levels are that low to cause ED , nothing over the counter is going to work.

skunkworks

Problem with TRT is that it shuts off natural testosterone production after a while, and shrinks your balls.

Best to try to raise it in other ways first, via lifting weights, diet and vitamin D. Then if that doesn't work, HCG might be an option to kickstart production.

TRT should be the last resort IMO, especially for younger guys.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

incautious

I agree with what you have said, however with us older guys we already have out t level production shut down for what ever reason, and diet, exercise and vit d have done nothing. And Just an aside I've been on HRT for almost 2 years and my sack is still the size of a baseball :-)

MattFoley

Guys, I do testosterone injections myself and at the same time I use HCG. The HCG prevents your testicles from shrinking.  
Got Testosterone?

kuaka

Please elaborate on HCG.  

I have been an off and on user of Androgel for a few years, and recently switched to Depo-Testosterone injection.  It seems to be much more effective.  Both of my testicles received injury back when I was 19, and I believe the right one is completely non functional.  My T level is about half of the "low" number for a man my age without assistance, which sounds about right considering.  I still managed to father four though in the decade after my injury.  :)

MattFoley

HCG is Human chorionic gonadotropin. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Do you have a specific question?

As for testosterone replacement therapy, yes, injections are the absolute best way to go.
Got Testosterone?