Sensitive glans

Previous topic - Next topic

user of no names

Has anyone had sensitive glans? Mine gets sensitive to the point that it hurts to walk because of the rubbing against my boxers. This seems to get worse after masturbation. The head of my penis looks raw and red for a few days. My current solutions are to wear soft boxers, baggy pants, double pentox, and hand lotion on the glans. Others thoughts?  

Thisismyusername

Are you circumcised?  I'm assuming that this didn't happen before you got peyronie's disease.  I am uncircumcised and personally do not have a sensitive glans in the way you are suggesting but I do have penis pain in the shaft of my penis from walking.  I don't wear jeans anymore.  A lot of the time I hold my pants away from my penis while I walk to prevent friction.  But I guess that is not a very good solution.

welshwales

If you are going through a period of inflammation, that could be the cause of the hypersensitivity you are experiencing. You could try a combination of an antiinflammatory with paracetamol or cocodamol (never take more than one paracetamol containing medication), its worked for me in the past after I had my circumcision. Soft and moderately tighter boxers are also helpful.

user of no names

I am circumcised.  The sensitive glans is something that I have been dealing with since the 2nd injury in 2002.  I wear soft boxers now but how would tight as opposed to loose be better?  The rubbing of my penis head against the material is what causes the pain.

welshwales

Wearing tighter close fitting boxers helps because the penis doesn't move about and rub in the same way as with loose boxers. Something else that might help is moisturising. Dry skin can be particularly sensitive. I apply a little baby oil each day after showering.