Related to Masturbation: Orgasm when additionally constricted in underwear?

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsmith3347

I believe that both generally rough/too frequent masturbation and THIS are large causal factors for me.  My masturbation was compulsive enough that often I would do it without taking off boxer briefs (which also seem less uncomfortable to me now than the boxers I used to wear).  However, this means orgasm at even more bend than usual.  Can doing this be an additional aggravating factor in any way?  Ejaculation when constricted is my question.  I had genetic minor/moderate downward bend, compulsive masturbation/sex trauma/other trauma/smoking (quit) and now I think especially these constricted ejaculations are a big cause of it being almost twice as worse in last 1.5 years.  

It would be relieving to know if ejaculation when not "at-your-personal-best" level of erect is not in and of itself harmful.

Thanks - I apologize if this is redundant with the masturbation thread.

Old Man

John:

I have to add me 2 cents worth of advice about your masturbation "schedule". I have reached the ripe old age of 85 now and have gone the route you mention in your post. Masturbation, if you have to do it, must be conducted with an unrestricted penis. IOW, you must use plenty of lubrication to provide a very slippery surface for the foreskin, shaft skin and especially the glans.

If one dry masturbates, either in your underwear or not, will definitely lead to irritation of the skin surface and can cause bends/curves to occur. By holding the shaft in the same position while stroking over extended periods of time and in general is rather bad for the health of your penis and will cause trauma, etc. This Old Man ''has been there and done that earlier on in my long life".

I strongly suggest that you reevaluate your masturbation regimen and use the suggestions stated above. It is believed that you will reap much more pleasure using those principles and save yourself from further injury.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

UrsusMinor

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'orgasm at even more bend that usual,' but I am assuming you mean the angle your penis makes to your body. Frankly, I don't think having your penis aimed up or down matter that much. When having sex, I have ejaculated at some pretty odd angles and never noticed any problem.

Having your penis aimed direction from its base probably an issue, but having the shaft itself bent at all is probably risky. Masturbating when not fully erect--or, for that matter, having sex when not fully erect--is asking for trouble. A rockhard erection isn't invincible, but being unbendable is pretty good insurance against a lot of kinds of tissue trauma.

In any case, you have have already suffered some sort of trauma, and have plaque and inflammation. Once you are inflamed and have bad tissue 'repair' underway, you need to treat yourself better. You are far more vulnerable than when you got this disease. So don't rub it raw and don't mess with it when it isn't erect, and try not to force it to fight with your underwear.

And a few people here think that ejaculation itself is stressful and inflammatory once you are already inflamed. (In fairness, plenty of people disagree, too.)

But I found that taking a vacation from ejaculation actually improved the way I felt enormously. It's a little weird having these really stiff erections--the kind you can use as a towel rack--and not doing something with them. But it's not bad. (It just feels like I'm 13 again and making out.)

NeoV

I strongly agree with Old Man and Ursus,

I would recommend you never ejaculate unless your penis is 100% hard and in a natural state.

Masturbating for years with a less than hard penis, I highly suspect, has caused me a lot of my Peyronie's. After stopping this practice my penis feels much more healthy and my deformity has lessened to now being unnoticeable.