congenital curvature opinion?

Previous topic - Next topic

membaka

Hi all!
I am 19 years old. I have no pain at all with the erection in the video. The erection level is about 90% The curve does however make many sex positions hard and this is why i want to do something about it. I am 99% sure I am born with the bend.
The weird thing is that, as you see in the video, are capable of bending it into a "normal" erection" however when i do this "my unit" creates a small tension downwards, and when I release it, it goes down to its "normal downwards erection".

I have tried to straighten it with jelqs and manual stretching without any success.
In my case, what would you estimate of overall loss in length? Where i live, i think the only procedure available are the Nesbit procedure.
I do not know why I ask, think it is a mental thing as I have already have chosen to go to my doctor to get referred to a urologist.

Heres a video of my unit, you have do download it to play it.
Link deleted, you are not allowed to post videos or pictures on this board. James

Theres no viruses, i know it is a bit suspicious considering its my first post...

1. What is your opinion on my curve?
2. If I get the Nesbit procedure, will i be able to start with penis enlargement exercises? (jelqing, streching etc.) or does the internal stiches make this impossible?
3. Does the Nesbit procedure require circumcision? I would like to avoid that, I am semi-circumcised due to tight foreskin, and I am in the process of regaining it so it covers when I am fully erect via foreskin stretching.

LWillisjr

Membaka, we don't allow posting of links to other sites, but you can upload pictures/videos here.

Before and after photos of penile surgery.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,47.0.html

Send me a message and I can help if you have problems with this.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Stevew87

I too need some form of circumcision due to tight foreskin. May i ask if it was a loose circumcision or a dorsal slit?
Anyways back on to your comment... jelqing is dangeorus you can really ruin your penis. I would advise looking at the STAGE technique of which is safer and you loose alot less length although it will cost you 5 grand.
Now on to your post...
So either you have an operation which can cause ED and other things and you will loose 1-3cm's and then you will do jelqing which alone can cause penis problems.
Or you practially keep your full length, no risk of ED or anything else but it will cost you around 5 grand. Now is something that will effect you for the rest of your life worth 5 grand? Depends how much money you have but it's worth it. You can travel to other countries to have the operation i'm pretty sure.

membaka

I do not know what the differents is. It was only the upper part of my foreskin that was removed. After they removed it, it could nearly cover my whole unit in flacid state, however in erected state it is not covering.
Ok, i must admit that i need to do more research on the oppurtinities through the healthcare system where i live. Actually i see some information that nesbit may not be the only procedure, will look more into it.  

Johniscurved

membaka,

Maybe I'm interpreting you wrong, but it is common/normal for the foreskin to fully retract in an erection, so understandably, it may not cover the head when erect.

Stevew87

It sounds as if you had the dorsal slit. I think there is also another name for it. It's good for cases that aren't that severe. In my case it would make my penis look horrible. Unless you had a loose circumcison? But you say your head is still covered? Was there any scars or anything?

LWillisjr

Everyone is different so I am not sure what is considered 'normal' I also used to believe that for a non circumcised penis, when in the flacid state that the glans was covered. And then once erect that the glans was fully exposed. But I have seen some men where even once erect, that there was so much extra skin that the glans was still covered and maybe only partially exposed. I would think that this would greatly reduce stimulation.
My History

LWillisjr

The mp4 file you sent me is too large. The forum software lonely allows file sizes up to 6Mb and your file was 2x this size. You can either cut down the file or just post a couple of pictures instead. Let me know if you need assistance.
My History

Stevew87

With my foreskin... only like a diameter of 0.5cm is exposed maybe even less when my penis is flaccid and erect. Loose circumcision still will remove sensitivity but my glands are basically completley covered meaning there is no stimulation anyways. Which is what i think Willis was on to.