Reservoir tube location. Where is yours?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireman

Dr.Milam will be moving the pump for me on the 24th. He did the orginal surgery one year ago. But, I have a question for all of you with implants.  Can you feel the tubes leading to the reservoir and pump?  Mine are at the base of the shaft on the right side. They make the shaft appear much shorter on that side and are causing more peyronies in that area because of rubbing.  The pump is just below that area also.  Dr. Milam says no problem moving the pump futher down and out of sight but the tubes from the reservoir and to the prosthesis will still be there, at the base of my penis and very visible.   Is this the same for everyone?  Can you feel those tubes at the base of your shaft?   For some reason I'm just not buying it. There has to be another way or everyone with one of these would be complaining.   So, were are your tubes?  Can you see and feel them?  Thanks.

YMENOW

Fireman

My reservoir tube is on the left side of the base of the shaft.  I can't really feel the tubes running up from the pump in the testicles to the reservoir.  I can't see the tubes. I can feel some of the parts near the base.    I have been bionic for 3 years.  

I thought with the surgery the peyronies would in effect be "gone"?  I had dents and plaque but no bend, although that happened onset of the disease.  By miracle the bend went but the other crap returned: thus the surgery.  

Well, by now hopefully Dr. Milam fixed the problem.