VED after congenital curvature surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

wkurtka

Hello, i had my surgery for CPC 9 months ago but still feel my tunica being a little hard (as it was fibrosed). Therefore my doctor recommended using VED to help tunica heal faster. I would like to ask you which one would be the best to use. There are many posts here VEDs but all regarding peyronies. I dont have problems with pain and can stretch my penis without pain. I would like to use a pump approved by FDA and with pressure valve. I looked at augusta site and their pumps but dont know which one would be good. I know there are pumps with 1 and even 3 cylinders but dont know the exact difference between them and its application to people with my case. Moreover i read that it is reasonable not to overdo with pressure and 15 min session like 5min-50% 5min-80% 5min-50% should be fine, at least for peyronies. Could anybody please help me with that issue and guide me to the right track ? Thank you.

Old Man

wkurtka:

Welcome to the forum and thank you very much for your input regarding VED usage for CC surgery recovery.

Based on the contents of your post, I would highly recommend the Augusta Vitality OTC (0ver the Counter) one cylinder VED. It has not been approved by FDA for Peyronies Disease therapy, but apparently it has been for ED and other VED usage.

It is of good and durable medical grade material. It costs less than $100.00 from the diabetes site. I will send you a PM with the web site where it can be bought with an RX.

Again, hope that you have good recovery from your surgery.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.