seviour pain

Previous topic - Next topic

chandnitare

SOS!

What is the immediate remedy of pain in agitated plaques? I am using Naproxen topical gel, last 2 days it worked somehow. Today with the increase of pain, its not working anymore. Pls HELP.

Best regards,

Chand  

chandnitare

SOS !

Which one is best tramadol, diclofenac or etoricoxib?

Caesar

I was treated with diclofenac and etoricoxib when I suffered from Tietze Syndrome. Keep in mind it was a different condition but...

• Diclofenac has been always at home, both topic and oral, and it's good.
    I prefer it topical, because orally it damaged my stomach (even had to take omeprazole).
  • Etoricoxib (oral) was just great and it worked much better on me than diclofenac. It was also more expensive if I'm not mistaken.
But, those were my particular circumstances. Maybe you find that topical diclofenac works better with Peyronie's than other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
সৌভাগ্য  ;)

First onset: January 2014 (lasted 16 months) | Treatment: Q10 (ubiquinol) + Acetyl-L-Carnitine | Result: 15º curvature to right and narrowing at the base.
Second onset: January 2020.

chandnitare

After trying all pain killers mentioned below posts, I find Indomethacin is working best for me. Now pain seems under control with 100mgX2 Indomethacin daily. Thanks God its working! I shall try to reduce the medicine gradually.  

Caesar

Good to know.

By the way chandnitare, have you tried taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine for pain relief? I started 1 month ago (1 g/day), and the results have been good on me so far.

"Acetyl-L-carnitine was significantly more effective than tamoxifen in reducing pain"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11446848
First onset: January 2014 (lasted 16 months) | Treatment: Q10 (ubiquinol) + Acetyl-L-Carnitine | Result: 15º curvature to right and narrowing at the base.
Second onset: January 2020.

chandnitare

Caesar:

Thanks for your suggestion, I want to give a try, but very difficult to find it here.