New member - concern about blood thinners

Previous topic - Next topic

Shankerbill

Hello everyone. I am now 66, divorced and single, and until two and a half years ago possessed a healthy penis slightly above average size. During a very financially stressful period in the recession, I was very work focused (I am an Artist) and hardly thought about dating or sex trying to get things back on course. In September 2011 feeling the need to masturbate one evening I had real shock. My usually proud member about 16 cm long and 17 cm circumf. when erect had a bite on the left side halfway, a huge indent so the left cavernosa side had almost disappeared. The right side was still fairly firm but this was causing the end half of the much reduced shaft to swing about 35 degrees to the left. It looked ridiculous. Hoping it would self-correct I tried to put it to the back of my mind.
Previously I had developed a string of Dupuyten's in my left hand aged 33. Fortunately it was slight and painless but noticeable when my hand was outstretched, but I was aware of the connection with Peyronie's. Gradually my dick straightened but the waisting spread right round and erections were weaker and smaller with a loss of about 7 cms girth on the end half like a sudden step down in size. Gradually the curve went to the dorsal upside.
I discovered this site which at times when I've felt at rock bottom has been incredible support and discovery. However I have been lucky to have no associated pain as most sufferers report, but in a way, this puts me further in denial of the disease, and it has badly affected my confidence with possible female partners.
About four months ago I purchased a VED and following the guidelines here have been using it almost daily. Just with this alone there has been some improvement. My concern about taking L-argenine and Pentox (which I dont think we can get in the UK) and ubiquinol as recommended is that they all appear to be blood thinners. About ten years ago I had a CHRONIC SUBDURAL HAEMATOMA, (a really horrific experience) and following this my Surgeon recommended I never take aspirin or blood thinners. Apologies for a rather rambling introduction. SB